54. Ice cream?

Maid:Miss..The young master Jungkook wants to see you.

Y/n froze a bit from what the maid had said.

Y/n:But his at work why would he be here.

Min-yun: Don't get shocked, it's normal for him to do that. Get used to it.

Y/n quickly gave Min-yun a death glare. Y/n got down the stairs followed by Eun woo, Min-yun stayed at Y/n's room.Min-yun lay down into your bed, Y/n can't get why he like to sleep at your bed, when his sleeping on his bed he felt annoyed or in a bad mood after sleeping on the peculiar bed.

Typical Min-yun.

Jungkook:Oh! Hey Shortcake!

Y/n:S-Short?!

You are mad. Very much so, because your brother called you short.

Y/n:Stop that short word if your Oppa!

Taehyung:I see Eun woo is here..Who gave you permission to come here

Taehyung threatened as he looked at the now shaking figure behind you.

Y/n:Why would he be restricted to visit?

Jungkook:His weak..He needs full attention when going out, specially at public places!

Jungkook instructed.

Y/n:Why are you both back so early?

Taehyung:You call 8 AM early?..

Y/n:Yeah it is!

Taehyung: ...Your nothing but a little version of Jimin.

Y/n: ..Umm? Thanks?

Jungkook: Shortcake..Do you want to go somewhere till the others arrive? We plenty of time! Eun woo you can come as well!

Taehyung tapped at Jungkook's shoulder to have his attention, three of you looked back to Taehyung.

Taehyung:Eun woo? Jungkook are you seriously looking for a fight with cousin Jewoo?

Eun woo:Uh! Uncle Tae! Please keep it a secret! 🥺

Taehyung looked at him like -is he serious or something- face. But then sighed and patted Eun woo on the head as he passes him to go and sit on the couch.

Taehyung:You seriously took after your father..

Eun woo chuckle at Taehyung's comment, though you felt a bit uncomfortable to hear Eun woo calling your brother 'Uncle'.

Eun woo: I'll take that as a compliment!

Taehyung: Don't.

Eun woo:Huh?

Jungkook put his hand on Eun woo's head while having a sheepishly smile on his face.

Jungkook:Eun can come! I'll make sure he wears a mask!

Taehyung:Still Jungkook–

Jungkook:To prevent Eun woo from getting sick, your coming with us doctor Tae!

Taehyung just looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung:ಠ_ಠ

Jungkook ( ╹▽╹ )

Jungkook:So~?

Taehyung:No..Not today.

Jungkook: Come on Tae! Please!