79. Y/n's depressed?

Hi well I'm here to discuss something to some of you.

I don't put up a (person's) Pov, well sorry about that. I just didn't put it because I feel like it's only a little burden on reading..like Y/n Pov.

I kinda got distracted while writing if I see that.

Please do understand.
And it's also Y/n's pov now
____________________________________

Camille:Sorry...

I hate seeing someone gloomy because of me?! Well we are now here, infront of Camille's house. She was alone because her grandmother made Camille stay at one of her house,she let her use one of her houses, well to tell you the truth the house is 20 minutes away from the school. YEAH I KNOW GREAT RIGHT?

But hey my house is worse, it's 1 hour away, and I'll have to be taking a car just so I can get there in just 30 minutes....I love my fucking life ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )

Y/n: I'm really sorry Camille!

Camille: Nonono it's ok..I understand, but though Y/n, I have a tip for you..

Y/n: Tip?

Camille nodded, I can tell Jeong-hoon is also interested and cautious because he adjusted his gaze at Camille and not at me. I'm also curious, what kind of tip?

Camille: Y/n once you go back home do make sure you ran as fast as you can to your room!

Camille explained as she put up her index finger while smiling happily at me like wanted me dead because of me running away from—Wait, waitwaitwaitWAIT! Holy mother of whatttt?! Is she hinting to me that something back at home is going to happen?!

What will my mafia brothers do to me?! Will they punish me?! Or worse..

..ignore me...

..even more..

Camille: Ok! Just please ran fast even on the thought that your life is on the line!

What??is she saying I should survive or just ran fast??

Jeong-hoon: Miss.Camille, what are proposing? Do you want my lady to die?

Camille: In short yes!

Camille turned around and walked inside her house, I flinch a bit when she closed the door, So she wanted me dead...(╥﹏╥)

I then slowly looked at Jeong-hoon, Facepalming.

Jeong-hoon: What is it miss Y/n?

Y/n: Jeong-hoon..What will the most likely possible thing that might happen once I step foot in hell?

Jeong-hoon just looked at me calmly and sternly as usual.

Jeong-hoon: You die Miss...

Ark! That one sentence hit me like a boulder! Jeong-hoon you know what I mean! I dead...I going to die on loneliness and boredom after this!

Y/n:No,Not like that..I mean what will happen to me once I got home! What will Oppas do to me?!

Jeong-hoon: There are many possibilities for your lady to be most likely be sad when the young masters made up your punishment..

Jeong-hoon your not helping at all, but he did mention that I'll be sad, don't tell me their going to get rid of my books, NOOO! I haven't even finished the one book titled 'I reincarnated as a villainess' and also that book called 'The prince's red rose' I still can't die not finishing those other books!