68. Protective bros

Jimin Pov

Of course after we ate the little snack we had agreed we all decided to explore the mall together and buy the eye catching thing that our eyes see.

Now that's a good a idea I heard all day.

Jin: Suga..what would you like to buy?

Yoongi: Why ask me?

Jin just looked back at Suga and told his conclusion why.

Jin: Well it is been 2 hours since you slept so you must've have something in mind to buy..right?

We all just walked and waited to hear Suga's answer.

Yoongi: To tell you the truth..I only came here for this pillow.

And that statement really made us silent. I mean, what did you expect. This mall trip is sudden so we didn't have time to list down what we wanted.

Wait..is Y/n doing ok? She has been silent since we have that snack break we had..is she still going through her anxiety stage?
(What?..)

I looked towards Y/n she was just walking silently as Jin held her hand. Honestly..Jin has been quite protective of Y/n..same with Jungkook and Taehyung. I don't know if I'm protective but..yeah that's what they are right now...

..Since we have been in the arcade I noticed that Jungkook and Taehyung is always playing 3-7 meters away from Y/n's spot.

They look/act weird..but understandable to my eyes. Since it's been announced to the public about Y/n being our sister. It's not hard to guess many will target her.. good or for the bad.

Jin: You guys want something?

Jin turn to the others because honestly we had nothing planned after the food break.

Jungkook: about me getting Y/n her new table-

Jin: We can do that now!

Jungkook:ok...but is this mall even sell table fit for a little girl?

Jungkook wondered.

Y/n: Don't say that!

J-hope: it's true your short

Namjoon: Jimin..Your lucky your not as short as Y/n.

'Why get me involved in this height level talk?!'

Jimin: My height is ok with me...

Taehyung: That's new coming for you Jimin.

Taehyung suddenly protested making me even more annoyed but I just shrugged it my shoulders.

Jimin: I don't want an argument now Taehyung!

Jungkook: About the table....

J-hope: I'm was sure they sell tables here!

J-hope suddenly chirped.

Namjoon: Why can't we just make the table our selves..so Y/n can have her dream desk.

Namjoon said as he looked at us.

Y/n: ...That's actually not a bad idea!

Y/n said as she looked at RM.

Jungkook: Well that would take allot of time Hyung

Jungkook was bothered of the idea.

Namjoon: Look in the bright side Jungkook! we can customize the table our selves!