28. Jennie

Student?1:Hey! Do you understand the question on number 10?

Student?5:Ahh!! This is hard!

Some of the students were having a hard time for their hand written exam. While Y/n was answering with no problem at all, the teacher walked towards Y/n and stopped beside her table.

Y/n:What is it Sir?

Y/n said not looking at the professor and still not stopping writing her answer.

Professor:Mm...I thought that you would have a hard time taking this exam because you only had transfered here..

Y/n: It's a coincidence that at my previous school year we already discussed about this exam's topics..

Professor:You can still remember it?

Y/n:Oh I remembered it clearly Sir.

Professor:well then Miss Kim good luck..

The professor whispered the sentence before shouting at the class to stop murmuring.

Just before the professor was about to take his seat Y/n stand up and walked towards him putting the paper on the professor's desk.

Y/n: I'm done professor..

The professor just looked at Y/n a little bit shocked of the young lady's action. Then he examine her paper after that he put it down on the table.

Professor:You may leave now..since you are done..

Y/n:Thank you Professor!

The class just looked at Y/n walking towards the door, she whispered something to Min-yun while walking out..since Min-yun's seat is by the door.

Y/n: I'll be wait at the back of the building Min-yun..

Min-yun just got shocked of Y/n. The exam just started 4 minutes ago and there she is smiling walking out with finished exam.

Professor:Yah! You all still have 1 hour and 55 minutes to finish that 6 page hand written exam!!

The students quickly snap back to answering the funkin hard exam. (Lucky for Y/n she's smart 👍✨)

'Better finish this exam...I can't just left Y/n on her own while I'm here not doing my duty as her guard'. Min-yun thought while he looked at his exam papers seriously.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

•STUPID CHAT GROUP•

Baby sis♥️
stupid chat group?Who named the chat group that?

Tae✨
It was Suga-hyung who changed it..

Baby sis♥️
...So we are stupid?

SLEEPYHEAD💀💤
Yes it was me.. because the truth is we are stupid!

RM∞
Well some is not..

Tae✨
Hey Y/n! Why are you using your phone in class?!