3.The first day

Let's skip the morning routine. What's important I had my meal put on my now new Uniform.

Mom:Y/N?

I came out of my room while fixing my uniform after I got my hair done.

Y/n:Ok I'm ready!

Mom: hmm??

Mom looked at me like I'm missing some pieces of my body parts. What? What's wrong now? Is my hair not good?

Y/n:What is it? I can tell you want to judge my appearance.

I hissed angrily. Mom put out her hands out of defense.

Mom:Nothing, have a nice day at school. Let's go?

I was reluctant to agree but I eventually did because if I kept asking her what's wrong I'll be late.

Y/n:ok!

While we are on the car and mom driving towards the place on what I can call hell. Mom was really quiet during the ride to school, She was quiet before but not a very awkward one like at this moment.

She's definitely hiding something from me. It's a different one this time.

After 20 minutes we arrived to my new school.

I got out and wow... All that nervousness came back.

I do admit that I'm very nervous because this is my first time transferring to a new school, but I do have experiences towards visiting a school because of the tournaments I just had to attended.

So Y/n this is nothing, all I need to do is to stay Gold!

When I was about to enter the gate my mom shouted my name and that made me turn to look at her with full curiousity. I saw her going in the car to find something between the pile of paperwork she brought with us in the car.

Mom came out then handed me an envelope. A purple envelope.

Y/n: What's this for?

I curiously asked my mom as I took the envelope and examine it. Top to bottom.

Mom pointed to the envelope while having a serious expression.

Mom: Give this to a student named
Kim Seokjin .

I blinked twice as I looked at her with weirded gaze.. Well this really not like her.. How important is this envelope? But all in all I have to give it to him.

Y/n:Kim Seokjin! Got it!

I turned around to enter the gates but mom put her hand on my shoulder and that made me stop AGAIN.

Mom: and Y/n..

Now I'm looking at her with my irritated smile.

Y/n: Yes mom?

Mom: Even though Seokjin can strict when receiving the letter from you, please just stay calm it's all just important business.

Just from those words I feel like this was a bad idea..

Y/n: Ok..

Mom waved Goodbye then left in her car.

I looked at the envelope weirdly and questioned myself.'What's so important about this envelope and there's a note glued to it as well?'

But since the envelope isn't mine I didn't read it.

The school is so cook, it was huge!

I asked the guard at the gates where the principal's office was. He gave me a map of the school then pointed out the exact position of the office. The map was huge!!