65. Home once again

•Jimin's point of view•

Believe it or not, I'm still carrying Y/n and she's sitting on my lap while I'm driving. (Say whaaaat-)

My left arm is taking the wheel while the my other arm is placed behind Y/n's head forcing her it to look at any detection.

I'm driving so fast right now.

I don't want her to sit behind or even just across me. If there is an attack I don't want her to see it, so it's better to just not let's her experience and even see that kind of things.

When we were attacked by one our enemies when I was 6 I was very much scared that I didn't go out of my room for a whole week.

Just thinking about Y/n being paralyzed and having a mental break down is a whole night mare to all of us.

Oh God help me please, Y/n is trembling like crazy. Look I never experienced something like this before, Taehyung and Jungkook never done something like this before!

Jimin:Y/n-ah..Y-You ok?

Y/n:O-Oppa.. I'm scared.

Her tone of voice is full of nervousness, I can tell clearly that she's in the verge of crying. I can't look at her now, I need to focus on driving.

My car is running 100 klm an hour, it's fucking dangerous to a speed like that but I have to drive fast, I don't know if someone is tailing me from behind.

(DON'T CARE WHERE THE SCENE IS BUT SERIOUSLY I ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW FAST THE CAR WAS)

(Just ignore the sad part 😭😭)

I'm lucky that it's late night hours, so not many cars are out here driving.

Jimin:Y/n-ah it's going to be ok.. I'm driving as fast as I can back home.

I said softly so I can reassure her and also let her calm down a bit. I lean Y/n's head more on my chest, she's like a little 5 yr old kid now to be honest, Y/n is probably closing her eyes that's good.

After a few seconds, I took a sharp turn to the left, which made Y/n almost out of my hands.

Y/n:Oppa..

That's it..her tone. She's scared, totally scared. I mean, yes a sharp turn would be very dangerous now that only I have a seatbelt (Jimin you stupi-).

Jimin:Y/n..You think you can sit down on the other seat?

I waited for her answer but instead I felt that she shook her head, I looked down at her for a mere second, so she doesn't want to.

Y/n:N-No..I don't want that. I rather be here.

I can't help but kinda smile at her response.

'Thank you Y/n..for trusting me'
________________________________

•Jin POV•

Mom and Dad just got back. They immediately postponed their plans just to see Y/n home nice and safe.

NICE AND SAFE, If even a scratch is on Y/n..mom is probably going to kill those who scratched Y/n. What can I say, she is an ex-assassin.

Hei Soo: Jin any news?