39. New friend

Please watch the video above first!

Jin: Min-yun you know what to do right?

Min-yun just hum and nodded in agreement while standing beside you and you are hugging Yoongi's arm lightly making Yoongi thought that you are scared which is true and made him a bit uncomfortable because of you.

Yoongi:You do know apple pie that, your not gonna stick with me forever..

Y/n:It's just..there are so many people attending this party..

Yoongi: What the-Y/n you enter public tournaments and your afraid of a crowded party?

Yoongi asked seriously.

Y/n:I imagine myself on one room doing that particular tournament alone..

Yoongi: Fine..you stay with me for the time being..

Yoongi said in a tythed tone.

Yoongi: Min-yun..Stay with us,in case I needed someone to look after her while I have a talk with the others

Min-yun just nodded, after that they all went inside.

INSIDE was ok, a very huge room and had an elegant design of almost everything that made you even more uncomfortable even Min-yun thought that it was too much for him to be standing there.

You all took a seat on a long couch. You are between, of course Yoongi and Min-yun, beside Min-yun was the maknaes, Jimin, Taeyung and Jungkook. beside Jungkook was J-hope. Namjoon and Jin took the solo couches.

Y/n:Oppa?

You said in a shinning tone.

Yoongi:Yes?

Y/n:Can we go home now..I...I don't feel comfortable being here..

Yoongi:All of us thought maybe to go home by 10 to 12..you well have to bear it till then.

Y/n:Eh?

You said in a nervily and shocked tone.

Min-yun:So we will be waiting here for 3-5 hours?

Yoongi: Correct Min-yun..

Min-yun:I don't know how you 7 handle this... it really annoying.

Jungkook:Your right but we're already used to it.. That's why we are taking Y/n to this party because she must learn how to socialize since she's our sister she must attend some parties..even live shows..

Y/n:W-What...

Yoongi:Shut up Jungkook..your making her more nervous.

Yoongi pointed to your shaking figure. You look like your in trauma..to be honest.

Y/n:Oppa..

Yoongi:Shh..just shut up and just ignore anyone you see but us.

Y/n:H-How..I d-didn't expect this many people.

Yoongi:If you don't stop I'll leave you in the middle of the room..

You quickly shut up and just hugged Yoongi's arm. Min-yun got bored and decided to grab a drink, Taehyung and J-hope joined Min-yun.

J-hope:You want anything Y/n?

Y/n:M-May be next time Hobi Oppa..I'm still full because of dinner and I don't have any appetite..

Saying that made the boys worry about you. They all began to think that dragging you in a crowded place after what happened to Jeong-hoon, your very alerted now.