20. Apples?

Yoongi:So what exactly happened Y/n..

Y/n:Nah...he said he only wanted money so I gave him one of my credit card..and then he drove off...

Yoongi:Wait!The credit card that dad gave you?!

Yoongi quickly sat up and made his upper body toward me but not too close just a shocked move of the body.

Y/n:No the money inside is too much to just give away...I..I gave him my credit card..

Yoongi:Your credit card?

Y/n:Haha mom must've not told you all yet...I enter to many tournaments in my previous school..so mostly of those tournaments had of course a price for the winner...so that credit card had all of those price money I won.. it was suppose to be for college but...who cares..mom said it was my money not for college....

Yoongi: Useful mouth you got there...do you regret giving it to the man?

Y/n:No...not really..I see through his eyes that he really needed the money...I thought he needed it more than me..

Yoongi:Wow....what a big heart you have Y/n...

Y/n: Thanks?

Yoongi:You do know I was so nervous when suddenly disappeared! If something happens to you..Dad will kill me!

Yoongi said in a stressed tone while lining on the seat.

Y/n:Sorry...He was threatening me with a knife..

Yoongi:Are you hurt?

Y/n:I said he was threatening me not actually stabbing me

Yoongi:Y/n do you really think of what happened to you just now is not serious?

Y/n:I am actually screaming mentally inside and keeping myself calm!

Yoongi:You have anxiety issues?

Y/n:No..

Yoongi:Were you scared?

Y/n:Yes...But kept myself calm since mom told me to keep calm to situations like that..

Yoongi:Calm huh?what if they threatened to kill you?

Y/n:That is when I completely will break into crying

Y/n told Yoongi as she gave him a warm smile.

Yoongi: You will be staying at home for now and I will be back by 3 Pm..

Y/n: Ummm....

Yoongi: *Sign* the others should be back by 9..Pm

Y/n: Ok thanks...and sorry again for causing trouble for you...

Yoongi:It was my fault...I should've just let you stay in my office

Y/n:But your talking about business that your so called niece is too young to know...

Y/n told Yoongi with a bit off annoyance.