101. A Mess ★

Now the four boys got what they hadn't expect to get at that meeting. Jungkook doesn't seemed bothered by it and kept looking outside the window. Jimin is sleeping. Jin and Namjoon are on loading mode.

The information that was taken was very shocking and really hard to accept. Jin wondered if their dad was aware of this, Mr.Kim has more connections than them.

Jin: You ok RM?

Namjoon: Half I my brain is still not accepting the information we just got.

Jin sighed, He decided not to bother his brothers and focus on how to slowly give the information to the three other boys. J-hope, Suga, and V.

Why them?! Jin expect many different reactions from them.

Jin: Mr.(driver~~♪) Let's go back home quickly.

The driver nods.

Jin leaned back and sat there comfortably, his trying to connect each information they had currently possess to what they just received.

They kinda didn't inform Bgyo about some information they found useful, and now Jin just wanted to connect both information they have.

Who is (****) then?

_____________________________________

-Mean while with Suga and Y/n.

Y/n was just looking at Alpha and Thunder playing with each other. Suga is sleeping in the corner, Y/n is surprised that Suga did even complain of how rough Thunder and Alpha is playing.

Almost half of your room is a mess because of these two wild wolves playing violently.

Oh yeah. Even wonder what these two wolf eat? Well of course raw meat and other meat.

And if lucky-Hehe actually Taehyung grew fond of these two wolves that he actually buy them their food sometimes if he has the chance.

What I meant by 'food' is that, it's actually still alive. Taehyung would watch the two go aggressive whenever they released the said 'well and alive animals' in the little part of the backyard. They made a small area there, just in case Alpha and Thunder gets aggressive and needed house arrest for punishment. But instead they use it to let Alpha and Thunder hunt their own food. Like a cat and mouse game, but they would actually eat the mouse.

When Taehyung watched both wolf catching their food and immediately thought that it was a good hunting training or target killing for them.

You never imagined this side of Taehyung when it comes to animals, all you know is that his all lovi-dovi~ when it comes to pets, atleast that's what Suga told you just not long ago when he was not yet sleeping. →_→''

You were too distracted on your fantasy that you didn't notice Taehyung entering your room.

Taehyung look at you for a moment.'Uhh...Is she somehow satisfied of her room being like..this?'

Both Thunder and Alpha played with a very dead doll, head not in the right place, hand and feet are not attached, basically it looked like a doll being crunched several times by a dog.

Ah~! Taehyung now remembered, Camille gave this as a little..umm we could say a gift but Y/n is using it quite differently than expected. (Because she hate dolls duh 🙄)

Taehyung: that's definitely one way to use a doll, repulsively.

Y/n: Oh! Hello Oppa!

Taehyung: Hi, It's time for lunch.

As if a twinkling stars appeared on your eyes as you thought aboutthe main dishes prepared for lunch.