57. Naomi

You just woke up from sleep. You rubbed your eyes and you looked around you. There was light, as in! A light bulb just went on!

You got shocked for a second there, after that you observed your surroundings, a plain white room, white door, the box thing just above the door it was protected by a glass, you only thought of it as a camera, monitoring you.

You felt a shiver down your spine, having a thought that someone is monitoring you 24/7 is kinda....creepy. ok allot CREEPY.

But you were thankful that you at least know your surroundings, it's worst than not knowing right.

You can't help but feel that you are on the a white room used for those person who are under serious broken mental health. It strangely felt that your like a crazy person in a mental hospital.

You noticed something off about the atmosphere around you...you suddenly felt like something is going to happen.

SUDDENLY the door opened a bit harshly, I girl was standing there panting for her life to breath Evey single oxygen around her. She was holding, a katana? Is she a ninja or something.. samurai perhaps?

I ran towards you and quickly get the key on her locker and unlocked you chains, and then she dragged you out. You saw guards bathing on their own blood, I smell of the blood kinda made you dizzy for a moment, but you quickly ignored it.

Mystery girl: H-Hey focus on me! Don't look at the corpse ok?!

The girl shouted, you did as she said, and just focus you gaze at her.
[...How about the smell of the blood?]

Just then you both heard door slammed one by one, the girl quickly act as she dragged you into a door. She seems to know the place well.

Mystery girl: Shit! We need to take the long way instead, and btw here's your phone..

The girl quickly handed you your phone,it almost slipped on your hold and quickly cought it, you would never lose it, it may be help to contact your family for help.

Y/n:T-Thank you..

Mystery girl:I can't let them take you...never.

You clearly heard on her tone that she is dead serious of what she declared, and it made you felt relieved for some reason.

Running is all you both could did, but your lungs started to hurt a bit and force yourself to stop which made the mysterious girl look at you.

Mystery girl:What? What is it?

Y/n:C-Can we hide and rest for a bit...you see my lung are weak so-

Mystery girl: fine over here.

She didn't let you finish and just led you into a room.

She let you sit down on one corner, giving you time to catch your breath and turning it into a normal pace so you could calm down a bit.

The mysterious girl just held you hand tightly but not to tight, her attention is all on the door, she then hid her katana, and reach out for something on her belt and it was a ..gun?! A hidden gun?!

You didn't felt scared though, because you knew she will not harm you, your just startled because of the weapon.

Mystery girl: Don't worry I'm not going to use it on you.

The girl whispered sternly.

Y/n: I-I know.

That's when we heard loud foot steps, and it was getting closer, the foot steps just pass just the outside of the room we are in.