75. Bloody clothes

😈Hahahhahaha— Sorry..😃

Continue reading☺️
__________________________________

"Yun– YOU WHAT?!...."

You shouted really disappointed at your bestfriend (for what exactly? (⌐■-■)💢 ).

Yoongi: alright...what did you two do to annoy my apple pie..

Suga asked as he opened the door.

Min-yun: Were you eavesdropping us??

Min-yun asked in disbelief. Suga just shrugged his shoulders, and putting his hands into his pants' pockets.

Yoongi: Anyways..You two didn't answer my question.

Camille and Min-yun looked at each other, not knowing which of them explains what happens, they certainly didn't want you to explain since you have no idea WHY Min-yun lied.

Camille: Uhhh

Yoongi:And who are you?

Suga quickly cut off Camille, Camille just smiled to hide her annoyance. Min-yun then completely lay down the hospital (or what ever) bed, which caught your attention.

Min-yun: That's Camille....

Camille: Hi!

Yoongi: Why is she here?

Y/n: Min-yun said if it's ok for Camille here to be my second undercover body guard...

You said not wanting both Min-yun and Camille to explain everything to your protective Oppa, knowing that Suga will only take every little things they said seriously.

Yoongi: .....Ok but did you agree to this?

Yoongi asked as he turned to you with a curious look. He doesn't want a stranger guarding his sister, even a crazy guy wouldn't do that.(oh really?)

Y/n: Kinda...

Yoongi: Be more specific.

You thought for a bit.

If Min-yun is ok and recommend Camille, you wouldn't mind honestly. But on the dark side, Min-yun is in no condition to fight, Camille would be a threat.

Y/n: Yes!

Yoongi: So Yun...Any reason why Camille should be ok for the job?

Min-yun: She's a psychopath...and she can definitely handle herself well enough.

Suga nodded, satisfied of the reason, but not the psychopath part. So to secure he want to interogate her.

Yoongi: Camille i would like to talk with you after classes..

Camille:Ok!

Yoongi then walked out of the room, making you three ask 'Did he really came here for that??...'

Min-yun: I'm going to stay here with Y/n..you Camille! Can choose either to stay or die...

You suddenly flinched.

Y/n:WHA–

Min-yun: Just kidding..

You looked at the now ready-to-sleep-sloth on the bed.

Camille: Is Min-yun always like this??

Camille wondered while you just shook your head.

Y/n: No actually, His more composed and quiet, than this.. play boy side..