86. Thunderstorm

5:00 AM

I saw a surprisingly good shaped car facing the muddy road to which lead to I think my freedom.

Muichiro just casually make his way on the driver's seat,he signaled me to seat on the back as he prepared to start the car, I got his signal, I was about to open the car door when all of a sudden, I heard a bunch of boxes filled with old rusty cans suddenly fell just on the side of the run-down building, like something bumped into it to make it fall down.

I didn't see anyone or anything that might possibly make it fall down. And having the almost dark forest being enlighten by the now raising sun was kinda I think helpful for me to be able to notice anyone around me.

Muichiro notice the commotion and he opened the car door and held his left leg out for support as he look back at the boxes and cans that are now on the ground. He looked at it with a dumbfounded expression, he kinda reminds me of Min-yun-anyways, I can't tell either he knew the cause of it or not. It's hard to read what's in his thoughts right now. Damn.

He just looked at it for about 5 seconds then he scoffed and let out a little chuckled after that, it was very amusing to see his stoic face to slightly show a smile like that.

Y/n: You know what made that fall, right?

I almost stutter on that one, I mean, it is creepy for guy to chuckle because of some fallen boxes and cans without knowing how it fell?!

Muichiro: So their awake...

Muichiro thought out loud ignoring my question and he got out of car and stood infront of me, and staring at me from above like I'm some little kitten, I really don't like tall people watching me from above.

Muichiro: Mmm..It would be nice to lessen some problematic pests around here..so how many do you want?

Y/n: Huh?

Muichiro: How many do you want? Answer already before I change my fucking mind.

What is he talking about? How many what?

Y/n: Umm..One?

I'm not sure what his taking about but just to be sure I'll just give him the answer 'one'. I only need one.... I guess...

Muichiro:Stay RIGHT here.

He ordered to me with full of authority, it's kinda the same aura that Joonie-oppa give me whenever I disobey him. Like that one time we were cooking and he was like ' why did you put the sauce in, Jin's cook book said to wait 10 minutes for it to boil properly'

In the end the whatever we made that day turn out to be so bad and Jin oppa also scolded us (mostly Joonie) because Namjoon Oppa accidentally drenched half of his cook book, BY ACCIDENT.

Sigh..Good times.

Y/n: Yah! Where are you going?!

I'm scared for my life being left alone here, Muichiro just basically walked towards the building again and this time he seems to be going on the back of the building, He was searching for something.

I'm curious, I want to follow him but, he ordered me to stay foot here, I must follow his order, I don't know what kind of guy Muichiro is when he gets annoyed. Maybe beat me again, Ahhh!!I don't want that, my wounds are already hurting as I just make one casual move.

Muichiro what are doing now.. It's making me worried.

I forced myself to look around, as I predicted, we are on the middle of a forest, I wonder if it one of those dangerous areas. Well what do you expect from an underground assassin, of course he'll be living under this kind of place to avoid getting caught.