80. Midnight snack

Jeong-hoon and Min-yun finally reached your room, Jeong-hoon is quite thankful that Min-yun joined him or else. Who would open the fucking closed door?!

Jeong-hoon: Thank you Min-yun..

Min-yun: It was necessary..

Jeong-hoon proceeded to get you to bed, Min-yun moved the blanket, Jeong-hoon gently lay you down the bed, when he fully lay you down, you immediately shifted your position to the side, you even let your hands search for your cuddle pillow. Min-yun immediately noticed this and quickly hand your cuddle pillow (😑 I like the long pillow as a cuddle buddy-), you snuggle your face against the pillow, Jeong-hoon moved the blanket over you and smiled.

Jeong-hoon: I guess Rina will be taking care of changing her into her pajamas later on...

Jeong-hoon noticed that Min-yun was looking around the room for something or someone, when he didn't find 'it' he just looked at his uncle with a questioning face.

Min-yun: Where is she anyways? Shouldn't she be waiting here?

Jeong-hoon: Do you even know the word 'privacy'?

Instead of answering his uncle just questioned him, Jeong-hoon was serious though when he questioned Min-yun, Min-yun just decided to play along with his uncle.

Min-yun: I do know the words 'I don't care'..

Jeong-hoon: God..Your one of the people close to her, and until now you still didn't know that privacy is the most important word to miss Y/n?

Min-yun: How should I know? Y/n mostly is very clingy when she's to bored or even when she's not-

When Jeong-hoon noticed that Min-yun is being a little too loud he immediately covered his mouth.

Jeong-hoon: Lay low your voice..Y/n is sleeping

Min-yun turned around towards the door, Jeong-hoon followed as he did.

Min-yun: I'm going to take my early dinner...Bye uncle.

Min-yun stated as he got out of your room, Jeong-hoon looked at Min-yun walking away while he was closing your room door.

Jeong-hoon: Ok!

Mr.Lou: Mr.Jun

Jeong-hoon: AHHH! Oh God you scared me Mr.Lou!

Jeong-hoon said as he turned to look at Mr.Lou's calm face.

Mr.Lou: Sorry about that Jeong-hoon

Mr.Lou apologized.

Jeong-hoon: It's okay..so what is it?

Mr.Lou:The young masters would like to talk to you.

Jeong-hoon: Did they set you as my reminder?

Jeong-hoon asked while chuckling a bit while at it. Did bts really thought that he couldn't remember that? No way.

Mr.Lou: Unfortunately Yes.

Jeong-hoon:Sorry about that!

Mr.Lou: it's ok no need to apologise I already got used to it since it is my job as a butler..

Mr.Lou said reassuringly as he patted Jeong-hoon's shoulder.

Mr.Lou: You have explaining to do, don't make the little devils wait even longer than they had to.

A cold Shiver ran down Jeong-hoon's body.

Mr.Lou:Just remember not to panic and explain it briefly and calmly