27. Gwan Min-yun

The boys(boys=Bts ok!) decided to get of the car parked at the back of the school. The siblings all get out one by one.

Y/n: Mmm..Oppa where's Min-yun?

Jin: Min-yun already came here first but he did say that he will be wait on the entrance of your school building..

Y/n:Oh then I better get going now-Eh?!

Jungkook quickly pulled Y/n's backpack from behind to stop her from going.

Y/n: K-Kookie? Why did you suddenly stop me from behind?

Jungkook:I am coming with you!

Jin:Same goes for you Taeyung..

Taeyung:Are you serious Hyung?

Jin: Yes I'm serious...now run along now..

Jungkook:You guys are not planning to go back home and play with them now..are you?

Jungkook turned Y/n to the front while he turn back to give his hyungs a serious question.

Jin:No..

Jungkook:Oh! Good! Let's go Tae!

Jungkook quickly pushed Y/n to walk front, Tae followed the two from behind.

Namjoon: Let's go quietly to our classes..

The other nodded and when to there separate ways.

(Au:Let get this straight! I do not know anything about college and other upper grades since I'm only a first year highschool student two years ago.)hehe

Y/n:Ah! Min-yun!

Y/n waves at Min-yun, and Min-yun returned her a warm smile.

Jungkook: Min-yun we will be going now..Y/n is in your hands now

With that the two handsome two brothers walked away. Y/n thought that there is something weird about her brothers since she stepped inside the car.

Y/n: Min-yun do you think my brothers acted weirdly?

Min-yun:Ehh? I don't think so..they mostly acted cold once they step inside the premises of the school..and get used to it...

Y/n: Min-yun...are my brothers hiding something from me?

Min-yun:Even if they are...they're doing it for you..

Y/n:Me?

Min-yun looked at Y/n with a blank expression then quickly pulled her inside the building.

Y/n:Where are we going?

Min-yun:just follow me will you? If you want to have questions..

Min-yun muttered the last sentence but Y/n still heard it, that's why she followed Min-yun without even stopping him.

Min-yun took Y/n to a storage room. It's quite dusty inside,every person will know quickly that it's a room that no goes in.