113. Luggage

Oh to the vacation!

So when flew to China and I practically begged Jin Oppa to let us take the public transportation (plane) because I'll die letting myself be thrown into a private jet and be served like a queen on a Sunday afternoon.

Since this is my second flight I want it to be a normal day having a flight to china in hopes to find tru-ehem. Study first Y/n, boys ain't doing anything on your life, 😏 money does-yes money. The more you have the more worries you have solved, sigh... What's life?

(I actually ask myself that when I don't have anything to do)

Jungkook: Hey want some tacos?

Jhope: and sprite!

Jimin smirked and looked at Jhope holding his cold sprite drink in his hands.

Jimin: Hyung with his Sprite!

Jin: Jhope!!

Jhope: Hey I said it's a secret!

Jin: Give me that!

Jin snatched the Sprite and handed it to Yoongi like it's some kind of toy for Yoongi to have.

Jin: Here dear drink this..now Jhope..

Jhope:...that was actually for Y/n.

Jin: don't reason with me-

Jin felt a tap on his shoulder and saw Jimin panicking.

Jimin we need to hand the tickets now hyung!

Jin: Oh sorry.. I'll be back.

Jimin decided to stand behind Suga because he just felt the pressure of a mother leaving her child on the counter, and Suga just patted Jimin's back also completely ignoring Jhope crying on Taehyung's shoulder.

Yoongi sighed and followed the eldest to get their things checked for security 'why is it so dramatic so early in the morning?' then they entered the surprising peaceful plane.. 'thank the gods that their no Karens and babies in this plane...or maybe because we are in the VIP..ugh. Y/n will be pissed.'

Y/n: why are we on the VIP?!

Yoongi: Don't know, ask Jin.

Yoongi suggested while helping Jimin put his luggage in the upper cabinets.

Jin was helping RM to be comfortable and to not let him go around for the rest of the flight to avoid breaking things(it's kinda cute..).

You however is just two seats away from Jin. Your beside Suga.

RM | Jin
Taehyung | Jimin
Jhope | Jungkook
Y/n | Suga

Y/n: Oppa?

Jin: Not now Y/n.

Jin said looking stressed like a single mother that he is.

You had no choice but to shrink down on your seat after hearing Jin's voice.

Yoongi only chuckled witnessing the fact that you have been threatened by Jin's eldest brother aura ✨supremacy✨.

Yoongi: Don't worry Jin is stressed about this whole ordeal it is his first time taking a public plane.

(I know they took public transportation many times in the real world but hear me out, Jin is basically the son of multi-billionaire mafia king of south Korea and they are treated with top security since childhood)

You are confused about that but okay!

You got comfortable and decided to just deal with it. It is such a hassle taking care of 7 younger siblings and taking them on a public ride that you too are making your first experience of.¹

When the plane started to move up and soon got a stable flight in the sky you looked outside. It was heaven! It was so breath taking but also creepy about how much you are above ground (bare with me I have no experience on planes('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡).

Suga advices you to take a nap because it's boring in most of the ride. You agreed mainly because you have nothing to do, you did not bring any books with you, shame.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Fast forward, you all arrived at airport. Of course you and Sugar got the Jet lag.

After finding where the luggage distribution was you all wait there like statues as y'all wait for the luggages to just come out from that one hole.

Jhope: You didn't think that somebody mistook our luggages to be theirs right?

Jin: Your just over thinking about things Jhope.

Suddenly Jimin pop up of Jin side and stared at Jhope.

Jimin: But what if it's true?

Jin dramatically pinched Jimin's ear while scolding him.

Jin:Don't back him up Jimin!

And then Taehyung came to also join the fun.

Taehyung:But WHAT IF-

Before Taehyung could finish Suga that was behind them interrupted.

Sugar: Found mine.

Suga said while fixing the long handle of his luggage and Y/n behind him also got her luggage.. with a bit of a struggle.

Y/n:Same.

Y/n smiled as she stood there beside Suga.

Y/n laughed as the rest of the brothers realized that their luggages already went and pasted their line of sight so they immediately ran along the luggage distribution rails(?) to get their luggages.

It's funny because as they ran to get their luggages they also pushed each other like they are completing on whoever gets their luggages first.

While the others struggle Suga felt his phone vibrate and got his phone of his pockets to check what's up.

He read the message and turn to Y/n telling her that.

Suga: Let's go. Sejin is picking us up.

Y/n: Sejin?

Suga: I'll fill you up later about that so let's go so that we can sit on the back seats! It's comfortable there!

Suga walked away with a slight fast phase while having a smile on his face just imagining how his naps would be amazing in the back seat.

You on the other hand also ran to catch up with Suga. You are still wondering who is Sejin person is.

"Yo, Manager. I haven't seen you in a while."

"Glad to be in your service again Young master."

-------
1040 words. I think that's enough.

I didn't edit it so sorry for the errors.

And also...... Happy new year I guess.

¹(I understand you Jin, a few days ago It was my first time taking the public transportation and also having my cousin with me(who depends on me because it was also her first time without grown-ups), oh god it so traumatizing but I kinda calm down about the fact I have enough money to go back home if anything happens and I know where the station is if I want to go back..And the city we are going to is a city I know where this and that go streets go, anyways it was all good 👍)