31. Poison

The guards took our bags and phones and then tied us. We arrived in a mansion? We go in and the guards escorted us to our own rooms. It's one room but with two entrance because between the room there is a huge glass wall separating both me and Min-yun's room. There is a hole on the wall like those in bathrooms.

I think it was there so me and Min-yun can talk to each other

I think it was there so me and Min-yun can talk to each other. There is two bed on the opposite sides of the glass wall. To be correct it a bedroom.

Y/n:This is kidnapping right?

Min-yun: Clearly you can already see that..

Min-yun walked around his part of the room then after examining the room he then tried to open the door, of course it's locked. I also checked mine and it's also locked.

Min-yun:*sign* I guess we will be stuck here.. Someone called you right who was it?

Y/n:Jin

Min-yun: ...it wouldn't be long until he figured out what's happening..

You went to sit down on the edge of a bed thinking what might happen. Min-yun looked at you seriously, he can't let them hurt you or even touch you starting from now on.

Min-yun:I don't think they're planning something to us. So I'm sure they'll leaving us alone until morning..for us to rest..

You just looked at Min-yun.

Min-yun:Hey don't worry.. I'm with you..

Y/n: but we are separated..

Min-yun: At least it's better than a having a concrete wall..right?

Min-yun said while resting his hand on the wall. While you decided to just try and treat your self at home to calm down.

Min-yun:Are you ok?

Y/n:Yes I'm fine! But I need a nightlight..

Min-yun:How about we just leave the lights open?

Y/n:Ok!

Min-yun:Go on ..calm down first then try to sleep after.

Y/n:O-Ok!

After sometime you got to relax and just when you relax some maid got inside you and Min-yun's room. Both of you stand up from the bed and started to back away from them, walking back back towards to the glass wall.

Maids:We mean you no harm young master/lady!

They said bluntly as they bowed down in front of the both of you.

Min-yun:What are you all doing here?!

Maid:The master sent us to prepare you for the night..

Y/n:You mean?...

Maid:Please follow us

Y/n: Yun?

Min-yun:They won't kill us for sure..if they have that intention they would've just killed us while we are in the car..