26

SEOKJIN POV

I looked at the figure seated on my chair that was behind the desk.

And I just bought that. Tch.

"Namjoon?"

"Hyung! Oh gosh! How are you? You didn't even grow a single wrinkle ever since I left!" He smiled as he hopped off the seat, walking towards me with open arms before engulfing me in a warm hug.

"Of course I never grew a wrinkle Namjoon! Aren't you supposed to be in America?" I replied in disbelief as I looked at my little brother, he slowly released the hug.

Kim Namjoon, the 2nd son of the Kim family and is the youngest. He's widely known for being a huge company globally. And is solely in for the business purposes, unlike me who has a fanbase. He recently moved the the States to establish his own company name. He takes his job seriously and has lots of huge franchises all over the world, carrying the name Kim Daily.

"Yup! I manage my company there! But I came to Korea because I got a call from mom! I heard dad is sick? So I came here as soon as possible in my private jet! I'll be staying here for a few months or so," Namjoon smiled as he looked at his older brother.

"Yes, dad's sick. And that's a long time staying here! How are you going to handle all the work?" I asked him and he chuckled before sitting himself on a chair in my office.

"I manage," he smirked. "You don't mind, right?" He asks suddenly and I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"You don't mind, right?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders at him before he smiled and looked at a certain direction in my office.

"I'll take that as a yes. Come in," he said with a deeper tone in his voice and I heard more audible footsteps surround the room, and my eyes widened as I looked at another figure slowly entering the room.

"Just want to introduce you to someone, you haven't met each other, right?" Namjoon asked as he gestured the unfamiliar figure to stand beside him.

"This is Park Jimin, he's one of my most trusted men. He's the supervisor and the temporary CEO of the Kim Daily Seoul franchise, one of the biggest franchises in the world," Namjoon said as we both looked at the young man.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim!" The short guy with fluffy hair and plump lips said as he smiled at me, slightly bowing as he looked at me.

"He's also my secretary. I figured I would visit KimHit a lot and I'm bringing Jimin along. It's convenient to have both of you be familiar with each other," Namjoon said and I nodded before giving his little dimple smile.

"That's fine, will you be here often or will you work at your franchise building?" I asked him and he rubbed his nose before replying.

"It depends on father's condition. Mom told me his lungs haven't been going very well and he's starting to lose his hearing," Namjoon replied and I nodded.

"Then, how did you end up in my office?" I asked my younger brother and he grinned.

"Your secretary over there, the one with that bowl cut and the glasses. Seriously, the guy should get a haircut or something, he looks like a coconut," Namjoon said and I smirked at him.