46

YOUNGYEON POV

"I can't believe I dragged myself into a mess with rich people," I muttered to myself as I ran a hand through my damp hair as I sighed to myself, the shower running.

This wasn't what I planned, to be honest.

I mean, helping Seokjin was one of them. And I don't mind helping him because I might also be endangered, and he would be at risk of his own career. But the problem is, maybe things were going to go downhill.

I wash off the remaining soap on my body and turn the shower off, taking a towel before ruffling it on my hair, drying it as numerous thoughts came rushing in my head.

I grabbed another towel and wrapped it around my naked body before stepping out of the shower, wearing my slippers before walking out of the bathroom.

I stepped out and walked in the bedroom, walking towards the closet that was filled with the new clothes Seokjin forced me to buy yesterday.

I sighed before fitting myself in the uniform that I was wearing today. I might as well just become a maid than act like an open girlfriend to him since he won't even reveal my identity.

I sit on the bed and look down on my lap, sighing to myself as I felt pressure growing inside of me.

He wanted to protect me.

He agreed because his reputation is at risk. And I might be dragged along too.

Knock knock

My eyes widened as I looked at the person who slowly creaked the door open, a pair of eyes peeking inside.

"Can I... come in?" A voice asked and I looked at the person before nodding slowly.

Seokjin opened the door, staring at me as his brows softened. He blinked before closing the door, walking towards me before sitting down of the bed beside me.

"I know there are pros and cons to this. And I might have... regretted agreeing to Namjoon. I realised something doesn't sit right with this. It's like he's using you," Seokjin explained as he stared at me.

"I don't mind. As long as you're there for me, I'm totally fine. Because I know you lived up to your promise. And it is kind of disturbing that I was only used," I mumbled and he faced me.

"I promise! I won't leave you and I never will! We're in this together. I know it's too late since it's revealed but I'll make it up to you! I'll protect you. I don't care about anything as long as... you're fine. I'll make sure to in the press conference today," he smiled and I gave him a small smile back.

"Thank you, Seokjin," I replied.

"But still, I'll prove to Namjoon that you're more than just a maid. You're a close to me and you know that. For them, it's to protect Sunyoo, but for me, this because I care for you too," he cheekily said and I nodded.

Then, his hand raised up towards me, taking a small portion of my hair and parting it to the side before inching closer beside me.

And he lowers his face to my nape, planting a kiss right below my earlobe.

He parts slowly and he slowly stands up before smirking.

"I'll go now. Stay strong for me," he says as he gives me a wave, and I wave back as he exits the room.

Wait.

What the heck just happened back there?

My eyes widened as soon as shut the door. My cheeks turned into a shade of cherry red as I placed a hand on the area he kissed, and my heart started beating like crazy, it was more intense compared to what he did last night.