56

SUNYOO POV

"Sunyoo, I just recieved a call from Mrs. Kim. She said Mr. Kim died! Isn't that devastating?" Mom asked as she she looked at me, pity written in her face.

"Really? I didn't even get to give him a proper visit," I sighed deeply as I I placed my purse down, giving it to one of the maids before taking my jacket off.

"Oh, mom I heard uncle's here tonight, where is he?" I asked and she smiled at me before putting down the book she was reading.

"He's upstairs, he's in your younger cousin's room," mom said and I nodded.

"Oh! And we're going to be invited to Mr. Kim's funeral and we're discussing the plans for your marriage, alright sweetheart?" Mom said and I stared at her.

"Yes... mother," I replied as I gave her my straight face, and I headed to the staircase before making my way up.

I made my way to my room before sighing, standing infront of the door.

Somehow, getting married to someone isn't really that much fun anymore.

I mean, people say you should chase for the people you love, and make sure you try their best for them to love you back. When in reality is that if they don't love you back, they don't. People at this age would often find the people that they want to spend the rest of their lives with. I already chose the man who I wanted, but somehow it feels impossible when that person wouldn't want you back. 

"Sunyoooo noona!" A voice resonated in the walls and I sighed deeply before looking at the two figures walking towards me.

"Hey Sunyoo! What's up?" The taller man asked. He wore a sweater and his black-haired was brushed under his eyes. He smiled at me before waving his hands, his gummy smile showing as he held my cousin's hand in his.

"Good evening uncle," I replied as I looked at the young man. He recently turned 33, and he's a bit more older than me, but I still use honorifics as a respect for him.

"Hey! I'm right over here, noona! Are you blind or something?" The child pouted and I narrowed my eyes at him before rolling my eyes.

"Good evening, my sweet cousin Sunghoon," I said in a sing-song voice and Sunghoon stuck his tongue out before looking at uncle.

Sunghoon is a brat. He had an uncontrollable mouth for some reason, and he's eight-years old! He was raised by my mom and dad and he lived here since his parents wanted him to go to school here in Korea. In fact, he was raised here for so long that he had to address my parents as mom and dad and me as his noona.

"I've been waiting to talk to you now Sunyoo, this kid here is really wholesome. He told me the beautiful story of how he lived in a mansion of the great Kim Seokjin, and taught him lots of stuff," Yoongi explained as he smiled stiffly. 

"Wait... Kim Seokjin?" I repeated as my eyes widened, then I looked at Sunghoon as he giggled, before nodding.

"Mr. Crazy Old Man was amazing noona! He taught me lots of stuff! He told me all about cat names!" Sunghoon smiled and I cocked a brow before looking down at him, interest piquing inside of me as I looked at him.

"It seems that... he got tainted from his innocence and he didn't know that. He called your mom a motherfucker and whooped his ass as soon as they got here!" Yoongi sighed as rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, atleast dad agreed to get me a cat! I wanted to call him Vagina but mom freaked out so I changed it into Pussy," Sunghoon said casually and my jaw hung before looking at Yoongi.