34

SEOKJIN POV

"Namjoon?" I replied and he sighed before entering the door, walking towards me with a stoic expression written on his face.

"Hey hyung, how are you? Jimin and I decided to visit both of you after we went to the private gym," he said as he walked towards the seat infront of my desk, sitting himself on it before facing me with a small smile

"Everything's fine, Namjoon. What brings you here?" I asked him and he gave me a blank expression before taking out his iPhone 12 and unlocking it, handing it towards me.

And my eyes widened at the first thing I saw.

KIM SEOKJIN SPOTTED WITH WOMAN AND CHILD
by: Dispatch

Kim Seokjin, Vice CEO of KimHit, one of the most successful businesses in the world was spotted with the same woman from the last CO-EX mall incident, accompanied by a child, are they possibly married or dating, and have a child?

Comments (98, 657):

by: jo***
"I knew it! Seokjin is finally getting the coochie y'all better back off and snap out of your delulu world!"
(65 replies) (13898 likes) ♡

by: za****_
"The king finally meets his queen! Hope this news will be confirmed! Let's protect Korea's new IT couple!"
(5 replies) (8298 likes) ♡

by: sujinniie
"If this news gets confirmed I will cry tears of joy, ship them so much, and support them with all my heart!"
(56780 likes)♡

by: KimSeokjinOfficialFansite
"JWJWJSND I'M CRYIINNNGGG CONGRATSSS SEOKJINANWNJSHS"
(23 replies) (8291 likes) ♡

by: ja****
"Ugh! This is so heartbreaking! I'm gonna unfollow him in all my soc med accounts."
(678 replies) (11 likes)♡

by: seb****
"Ew ew ew ew! Seokjin only needs his confidence and face! Not some slut he probably just felt sorry from all her begging."
(719 replies) (1 like)♡

by: sooo**
"I ship Seokjin with that one actress tho..."
(10 likes) ♡

Read More

My eyes widened as I scanned each and every article. It contained photos of me and Youngyeon in the zoo with Sunghoon in Gwacheon. And I tsked to myself as I cursed under my breath.

And I thought Gwacheon was a safe place.

My eyes squinted at how the person taking the pictures had the perfect angles. And I groaned.

He must've climbed a tree to take these photos from afar.

"I'm sorry Seokjin, but I've read lots of your scandals now, this has gone too far, you even have an article a few days back and now this? It's getting confusing, will you confirm it to the public or not?" Namjoon says as he crosses his arms.

"Namjoon, I don't know where these pictures came from, and that's my maid and the child she's babysitting, nothing more, nothing less," I replied as I leaned back on the chair, slowly getting tired of everything.

"I think you're having a bad time hyung, and I'm sorry. But we need to act quick before everyone starts to make assumptions about you and your maid," Namjoon replied as he took his iPhone back.

"I already said I'm single. These  money-hungry stalkers just won't leave me alone," he sighed.

"Well, I guess I can say they were swept away by your good looks that most of the girls here in Seoul like you a lot," Namjoon replied.