70

PRESENT

SUNYOO POV

"H-hoseok?!" I exclaimed as I looked at the man infront of me. He looked like he grew up well. He had the exact same features he had when he was a kid.

"Sunyoo, I missed you so much. You know... how I wanted to approach you everyday and ask you how you were doing," he smiled.

"W-wait... how... I thought you were dead,"  I replied and he smiled a bit.

"I told the doctors and they gave me a favor to announce me dead. And they used the body of a random person as my ashes. I had to run away, and I never regret doing it," Hoseok replied and I looked at him as tears formed in my eyes.

"H-Hoseok! Why would you do that? You know how much I've spent crying myself to sleep missing you! And you even changed your name into mom's surname!" I cried as I ran to give him a hug.

"I missed you too, Sunyoo. That's why I'm doing this for myself and for you. J had to change my last name so people wouldn't suspect me," he reasoned and I looked up at him.

"Then why did you just show yourself to me now?" I muttered.

"Because I heard you met Taehyung. Don't worry, I know he was the one who saw you grew up without me, and I had to work for him. But now, we need to do something, Sunyoo," he said as he grabbed my shoulders.

"What... what is it?" I replied.

"I heard Mom really forced you into Helsinki huh... you must've felt lost without me. That's why I'm here to have your back," he smiled.

"Let's run away together."

My eyes opened slightly, looking at him as he smiled slightly.

"Sunyoo, all your life you were controlled by someone who thought they knew best. But they don't. They say because they're old, and they have experiences means they know what life is all about. When in reality, it's you who knows how your life, experiences, and story should go," he continues.

Hoseok....

I missed him...

But what about Jimin?

"I care about you. And my contract ends with Taehyung as soon as I exposed myself to you. And I plan to take you with me so we can get out of this hell together," he said as he patted my shoulders.

"Hoseok.... I don't think we can do that, we can't do that so suddenly," I said as I looked at him, and he cocks a brow.

"They why... why don't you want to leave?"

NAMJOON POV

"Good Morning, I recieved your reports for a partnership and collaboration?" I asked as I walked inside the building, and the person was standing infront of me, back facing me.

"Mr. Kim, I heard you were the CEO of a famous pharmaceutical company in America. It would be a pleasure to meet you," the person started and I nodded.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, I'd like to know how much you'd invest if you want a collaboration," I replied and the person turned to me.

"Around 2 billion dollars, would that be more than enough for you?" The person replied.

"Hmmm... I'll try to see about it and I have to discuss it with my board. While I'm on it you should issue a contract," I replied and he smiled.

"Of course," he nodded.

"And what's your name? I'd also like a business card," I replied.

"Mr. Han Hyunseok."