49

JUNGKOOK POV

"I....uh...," I stammered, looking down. A red tint covers my cheeks as I fiddle with my white button-up, looking into my plan.

Well, I know it's gonna be embarassing. But it was a one-take chance! He wasn't in the office and they were left. And I felt like they were the only ones I could trust to know the truth. Afterall, I've been working with them for six years.

"I.... I....I...," I stuttered, trying to get the words I was thinking about out of my mouth.

"I-I-I-I'm a little butterfly~ Hey Jaebum, there's a fly in office, it's so damn annoying," Wheein said, without looking at me, and Jaebum hums.

"Yeah, I'll swat it with a newspaper real quick," he said as he picked a newspaper, rolling it in his hand before walking towards the area where I was standing.

"Hmmm... seems like I can't see the fly. Oh well, it was noisy and it disappeared I guess," Jaebum said as he looked around, completely ignoring my existence, as he looked over me, as if I was invisible.

"Uhm.... I... listen!" I said as I let my voice out, not caring if the other workers in the department could hear me. I looked at the five people infront of me, but they didn't bother to look at me.

"I need... help! Please!" I said as I looked down on the ground.

"Please... I'm begging you! Listen to me just this once!" I said as my lips slightly trembled. I was scared, especially when it comes to them. It would be so bad to be in their bad side.

Then, I had no choice but to go on my knees and bow down for them, since I was literally so desperate.

"I-I'm sorry! I really-"

"Hey, don't bow before us like that, you're our superior, there's no need for that."

My eyes widened as soon as I was about to bend my back. I was already on my knees too, and I looked up to see Wheein looking down at me, arms crossed.

"But... but...!" I replied and Jaebum walked behind Wheein before placing hands on his hips.

"Got something to say? Say it, I bet you have a lot of explaining to do," Jaebum said and Wheein nodded.

"I fucked up okay? I don't know who to trust anymore and...and! I don't know what to do except just ask you guys! I don't know who to trust!" I ranted and Wheein grinned before rolling her eyes.

"And...?"

"I'm sorry...," I replied as I ducked my head down.

"That's not what we're looking for, dickwad," Mina butted in.

"Will you finally admit that you're a clueless jerk with two dicks for eyes?" Hongjoong asked as he cocked a brow, and my eyes widened at them before sighing in defeat.

"Yeah, I'm a stupid, dumb, jerk who doesn't know a single thing," I groaned and Jaebum smirked before patting my head as if I was some dog.

"Good boy, now... we're not done with you. We still have some topics we need to discuss," he said before crossing his arms, all of them looking down on me as I was still in my knees.

Somehow, I do not like these topics. They give off a scary vibe just judging from the way he says it.

"But we don't have to talk about it here, someone might hear," he continued.

"Haechan," Wheein said and Haechan approached me before taking out a sack and shooting it right on my head, making my entire vision dark.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as I felt like I was lifted into the air and placed on someone's shoulder, their arms wrapped around the back of my legs as my upper body was dangling, and I felt them walking away.