82

SEOKJIN POV

"Ah!"

As the bullet was heard through the place, our eyes widened as a bullet shot through....

My shoulder.

Blood seeped out of my suit, and I winced in pain as Youngyeon's eyes widened, looking at the wound that was pierced through me.

"Seokjin... you're...," she panicked as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

BANG!

Another bullet fired, and I stared at it for a second. Everything was slowed down, and my eyes met the bullet that was aligned with my chest.

I closed my eyes, staying still.

Is this the end?

What will happen to me?

To us? And Youngyeon?

Taehyung... what about... him?

I promised him I'd be a good brother. That we'd reunite together... that someday maybe him, Namjoon, and I would go on a trip to Jeju, maybe buy him a house there so he could catch up and calm down. Where he could tell us all tbe stories he never told us, and maybe I could get him a nice girl to meet with. But...

Seokjin, no...

You can't... just say this is the end. You must end everything....

With everyone alive.

With everyone happy, so that you can go to Jeju with your brothers and finally be happy and reunited together.

But you can't.

It's too late to say that. Because right now, you're infront of a bullet waiting to take your life.

Now you know the world is cruel. Because in any way in any time, you'll probably just disappear instantly.

I saw my brother's eyes. They were filled with pain.

Regret and betrayal was all he faced in life, that monster taught him to be cold and doubtful and careless. If only I was there, if only I knew sooner, if only I became friends with him in elementary school.

As my eyes opened slowly, I looked down at my chest, and my eyes slowly widened.

Taehyung.

He was there, the bullet pierced through his head.

But he was just beside me a while ago...

...did he... save me?

He slowly collapsed, blood coming out of his mouth and nose, he coughed them out loudly as my legs made their way to him instantly, taking him by the shoulders before kneeling infront of him.

I don't care if that bastard Hyunseok is infront of me. He can kill me if he dares.

"Taehyung! This... b-blood... why?!" I exclaimed and he turned to me before smiling softly, it was a smile I never seen before. It was genuine... and soft.