18

"Yeah? I replied as I walk towards the person who called my name a few seconds ago.

"Youngyeon, I really need a favor from you," the person said as they approached me.

"What is it?" I asked as I stood infront of them.

"Actually, if it's okay with you....," they trailed off.

"Eumji, it's fine, you're my bestfriend, don't be afraid," I said as I looked at the brown-haired girl with long hair and bangs.

"I don't know if it's okay, but you're already with that Vice CEO Kim, right?" Eumji asked as she looked at me.

"Yeah, I just moved yesterday," I replied and she nodded before fiddling with her fingers.

"If it's okay with Seokjin...," she said as she looked down on the floor.

"It's totally fine, I can talk with Seokjin if it involves him," I said and she nodded.

"Well, this week is the week where there are lots of people coming in our restaurant, mostly at night. And it gets packed and stuffy and it's quite of a mess," Eumji explained and I nodded.

"Well, you know Mingi, my boyfriend, right? He went out of town for awhile and he left his nephew here with me until he's back," she continued.

"And where is this nephew of his?" I asked.

I dropped my gaze a bit lower and my eyes widened at the small figure hiding behind Eumji's legs, looking at me as if I was a weirdo.

"Well, I was thinking if he could be with you for a while, and it's because I want him safe. I don't want him to be crowded with people since I have to watch him 24/7," she said.

"What about your other friends and Mingi's friends?" I asked.

"Mingi is out with his friends. And just because I have other friends doesn't mean I trust them! You're like my only bestfriend that I love and trust with my life," she rolled her eyes and I laughed softly.

"Hey little guy," I cooed at the boy behind her as he hid himself more behind my bestfriend.

"This is Sunghoon, he's seven-years old and he's going to spend a few days with you," she said as he let the boy a few steps away from her.

"Hey Sunghoon, don't be scared... that's just Youngyeon noona, she's my friend," Eumji smiled as she looked at the little boy.

"Hi Sunghoon! I'm Youngyeon! Let's be friends!" I smiled at him and he smiled back before waving his hand shyly.

"All of Sunghoon's stuff is inside his bag, he has his toys, bath essentials, clothes, and other needs here, I hope it's really okay," Eumji said as she handed me a huge bag.

"It's definitely fine! Seokjin won't mind a kid living in a for a few days," I said and she smiled before bowing.

"Please tell Seokjin I said thank you!" She said before handing Sunoo towards me.

"Let's go Sunghoon! Say bye bye to Eumji noona!" I said as I pointed at Eumji and Sunoo waved at her.

"Goodbye Sunghoon!" She smiled before waving back.

SEOKJIN POV

"Son! You're here," dad said as he sat on the chair, looking at me before placing his glass of whiskey down.

"Hey dad," I smiled as I walked inside.

"How are you? Did the new maid come to you?" Dad asked as he walked towards me.

"Yes she did, I would like to know why you brought me here?" I asked him and he chuckled softly before gesturing me to a seat infront of him.

I nodded before walking to the seat, seating myself on it before waiting ofr my dad to sit infront of me.

"So... what did you want to talk about?" I asked and he smiled before clasping his hands together.

"What do you think about the offer? Do you want to marry Sunyoo? I understand if you don't want to, I don't want to force my son since he's an adult now," my dad said as he looked at me.

I looked back at him blankly and I sighed deeply before looking down on the floor.

Sometimes, I think about how much my father has done for me, and how I wanted to make him proud and how he treasured me as a son to the extent that he has made me the next CEO of KimHit. But there are times I disagree with him, but there are also times I have to go with his plans so I wouldn't regret them.

"I don't think I'm ready to decide dad, it's a tough decision. You know I've been single almost all my life, and I know marriage is a huge turnpoint in my life," I replied and he nodded.

"I understand. I used to think about that all the time when I was young too, so I hope you do make your mind as soon as this month ends," dad said and I nodded before looking up at him.

"How's the mall project with the officials? You're meeting them today, right? And have you made the schedule of grand opening?" He asked and I nodded.

"We're still working on that, but right now I would like to see what's inside the mall so we could know which stores we could franchise," I said and he nodded.

"Okay then. I hope you're comfortable with everything around this company. I made everything perfect just for you Seokjin, this is why I'm letting you do anything you want regarding the company's success. I want you to become a much better CEO than me," he said as he patted my shoulder.

"Of course dad, I'll make you proud," I said and he nodded.

"You can go now," he said and I bowed before standing up straight, turning my heel and walking towards the exit.

YOUNGYEON POV

"Waaahh noona! This place is amazing! Look at the big light!" Sunghoon gaped as he twirled inside as soon as I opened the door.

"You'll be staying in my room for a while, I'm sure Seokjin won't mind for a few days, and who wouldn't love a kid?" I smiled as I closed the door and locked it as soon as I stepped inside.

"Noona, who's Seokjin? Is he your boyfriend?" He asked as he plopped himself on the couch.

"What? No way!" I said as I shook my head furiously.

"Well, who is he then? You keep mentioning him," Sunghoon said.

"He's a lizard-faced red-lipped goldfish," I replied and he smiled as he looked up.

"A lizard-faced red-lipped goldfish? Wah! I want one!" He smiled and I chuckled softly before patting his head.

"You'll see, I'll hope he likes kids," I said before walking towards the kitchen and putting the groceries down.

RIIINNNGG! RIIINNNGGG!

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or get smelly feet

If you wanna send covers, dm me in @sujinniie in instagram!❤