31

YOUNGYEON POV

My eyes widened as I lifted myself off of the bed. Sweat dripping down my forehead as I gasped for air, looking around me as I put a hand to my chest.

I panted as I rubbed  the back of my neck, sitting straight on the bed with a sigh as I look at the clock hanging by the wall. It displayed the time of 5:30 in the morning, and I had to get up before Seokjin does.

I sighed as I recalled the last bits of that dream. And I shook my head slowly.

Did I just.... dream of Seokjin?

FLASHBACK

"Well....," he trailed off, before looking at me.

"I was... an average student, and I remember I was injured and a girl helped me. She gave me a gift and she told me your name," Seokjin said and I nodded, his ears turning red.

"Well, I don't.... really remember... it was like 7 years ago! Of course I everything there would be blurry! I didn't even recall all my highschool memories ever since I finished college," I said and Seokjin looked at me.

"Speaking of college, what course did you take?" He asked.

"Business, of course! I always wanted to own something, to make something grow and help all the people who needed jobs," I replied and he smiled.

"Well, it seems like I need to be threatened. You seem like you wanna be a CEO too, am I right?" I asked.

"Not really, just like an entreprenur. Someone like Eumji is more than enough you know, I don't intend to be as rich as you, but someone who made an income independently I suppose," I said and Seokjin nodded.

"It's good you have a direct goal for you... I'm going to miss you when that time comes," he said and I looked at him curiously.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because... I might miss y- nevermind! Good night, Youngyeon!" He said as he quickly stood up from his seat, not even giving me a quick glance before directly going to the staircase.

I looked at his figure slowly disappearing upstairs, my mind clouding with different thoughts.

END OF FLASHBACK

I shake my head, slowly getting off the bed before getting off the bed, shoving my feet into some slippers before taking my towel and making my way to the bathroom.

Hmm.... that dream was odd.

Then if it was real, Seokjin was never an average student, he was bullied.

But it was just a dream, and it bothered me so much. Unless he's not the average student he told me he was.

NAMJOON POV

"Where to, sir?" The driver asked as I walked out of the 5-star most luxurious hotel in Seoul. I walked inside the limo with my secretary who just came at 6 in the morning.

"We're going to the private gym," I replied as I slid in my glasses, walking towards the Bentley as Jimin made his way behind me, carrying his sports bag with him.

"Woah, who is that guy with thw glasses?"

"Mia, stop thirsting on CEO Kim! We know you'll never have him!"

"Anyway, who's the other guy with the black hair, looking all cute and hot?"

"Anyways, I want his number."