17

THIRD PERSON POV

He slowly opened the door, a faint creak that was only audible to his ears as his eyes widened in disbelief, he peeked through the gap, letting his one eye occupy it.

"Ah! Yeolsong! Yeolsong! I forgot! It's Han-Yeolsong Group right? I'll get to you later!"

Yeosang looks at the man, and he lets out a sigh of relief before nodding to himself before slowly closing the gap, making sure he doesn't make a loud click.

"Yeosang!" A voice ranted in and his eyes widened as he jumped a bit.

"O-oh, h-hey," Yeosang stuttered as he looked at the man seated on his chair behind the small desk.

"What brings you here?" He asked as his eyes lit up at the younger one.

"N-nothing! I happen to be passing by and I was carrying coffee with me!" Yeosang said as he smiled at him nervously.

"Okay then! And why do you look so sweaty?" He asked as he looked at the blonde-haired man.

"U-uh.... I... jogged! I jogged all the way here! It's a waste of time to walk so slow going here for your delicious thig- I mean, delicious coffee," Yeosang replied before shutting the door closed before Jungkook could say any other random crap he can't get out of.

Whew! And he thought....

SEOKJIN POV

"Good Morning sir!" The guards said and I nodded as I entered the building, the staff also bowed at me and the people at the desk did as well.

I walked inside, a hand in my pocket as I made my way to the elevator, pressing the button to the upper floor. After a few moments I walked inside and I pressed the button before going to where my office is.

Ding!

I walked out of the elevator and numerous workers greeted me, I greeted them back as I made my way through the numerous cubicles and desks, and I make my way to the office at the far back.

I open my door and walk to the desk before sittng myself on the huge chair, looking at the view behind me.

"Sir, schedule for today," a familiar voice said and I turned to the person who was now infront of me, a clipboard on his arm.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Morning meeting with CEO Kim Seongjoo later nine in the morning, then you will have an afternoon meeting with the officials for the mall project later in the afternoon," Jungkook said as he read the clipboard slowly.

"Oh, thank you Jungkook, you may go now," I replied as he placed the clipboard on my desk.

"And also, is there anything I could get you? Your coffee and anything else?" Jungkook asked as he looked at me.

"Just give me coffee," I smiled at him and he bowed before turning his heel and making his way out of the office.

I slumped down on my seat before turning my computer on, starting to work with the files I had on my desk.

YOUNGYEON POV

I walk downstairs after changing my clothes into a peach blouse and skinny jeans with sneakers. I take my purse with me before sitting down on the couch in the living room.

I took out the credit card Seokjin gave me and I knew I had to go out for the day. I took out the list he gave me and unfolded it before reading the first task.

"Get groceries."

I look down at the black card he gave me before sighing. I put it inside my bag before standing up and walking towards the front door and turning the doorknob, opening it before walking outside, planning on catching the bus.

-

"Red ginseng, bell peppers, banana milk, pork....," I trailed off as I scan the different racks of food in the supermarket. I was in the noodles aisle at the moment.

"Ramyeon," I whispered under my breath before pulling out a package of ramyeon from the rack and putting ut inside the cart.

Then suddenly, my eyes widened as my body jolted forward, and I stopped the cart immediately.

"Oh."

I slowly looked up and my eyes lit up at the person infront of me.

"O-oh, hey," I replied as I smiled softly.

"We met again! What a coincidence!" He said and I straightened myself before looking at him.

"Yup! So, you're here too?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Groceries, you know? I figured I needed to before I start my shift," He replied and I smiled at him.

"Alright, but anyway... I have to go, see you Jimin!" I said and he smiled at me before waving his hand.

"Sure! I'll call you later!" He said and I walked past him before continuing on with my list.

"Maybe we could go grocery shopping together sometime!" He said and I looked back at him before nodding slowly.

"I'd love that," I replied.

-

"A black card, it's a first from this supermarket! Usually we see these in VIPs," the cashier said as she took the black card from me and scanning it.

"Are you perhaps a millionaire?" She asks.

"No, I'm not," I replied and she nodded before giving it to me.

"Then, is your husband one?" She asks and my eyes widened before looking at her.

"I don't have a husband," I replied before shaking my head furiously.

"You can actually get a sugar baby appli-"

"I'm not interested in getting a sugar daddy."

"So you might be working for one. Anyway, have a nice day, ma'am," she smiled at me before handing me my bag full of groceries.

I bowed at her and I took the bag before making my way out of the supermarket. I turn a corner, making my way to the bus stop.

I walk past the different restaurants and shops as I made my way there.

"Youngyeon?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Shrek will kiss u

Hehehe >:))