36

YOUNGYEON POV

As soon as he said those words, I was immediately caught in another whim of words and thoughts that have been clouding my mind.

Is this it? Am I finally going crazy?

Should I retire?

I shook those thoughts out as I felt someone grabbing my arm and pulling me somewhere. The place smelled like wood and new fabric, and the scent of perfume was strong too as I my shoes clicked with the marble floor.

My arm was being pulled away by another person. I recalled recieving a call from Seokjin and a car was waiting outside, and I was dragged inside and sent to God-knows-where.

"We're here," Seokjin said as he let go of my hand, and I snapped out of my trance as I looked around.

It was really fancy, I must say. It was luxury itself, and had brands like Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Givenchy, Louie Vuitton, and many unfamiliar brands that might cost as equally as my life itself.

"Good, follow me ma'am and Vice CEO," the woman who approached us smiled. She wore a grey uniform with an ID wrapped around her neck, and she gave me and Seokjin a bow before gesturing somewhere.

"Go follow her, Youngyeon, I'll be waiting here," Seokjin said as he gave me a warm smile, and I nodded, following his order as I followed the woman who started walking infront of me, leading me somewhere.

"Excuse me but, where are we going?" I asked her and she gave me a wide smile.

"Aren't you Mr. Kim's secret girlfriend?"

SEOKJIN POV

30 MINUTES AGO

"This girl, is your maid right?" Namjoon asked as he looked at me, and I nodded before looking at his eyes.

"Yup, why is that?" I asked and his lips twitched before opening his mouth.

"We know you're secretly engaged to a woman, named Sunyoo, that reminds me that I need to greet her too.... and since this Youngyeon woman has been seen with you a couple times how about we play this off?" He replies.

"What do you mean?" I reply.

"How about you just play off with Youngyeon, make her your fake girlfriend or some sorts to drive off the media. And when you get married to Sunyoo, just say you did it to protect your true fiancee," Namjoon said.

"That doesn't really sound bad. I do feel okay when it's with Youngyeon though, so when are we going to be keeping this up?" I asked him.

"Do it for a few weeks, it won't hurt. Say you've been dating for like 5 months then come out that you guys broke up," Namjoon replied and I nodded before sighing deeply.

"If it means protecting her, then sure. I'm not marrying Sunyoo though," I replied and he tilts his head at me.

"Really? She really likes you though hyung, she liked you since college," Namjoon said and I smiled at him.

"I mean sure, but she's not my type, she doesn't deserve me and I don't deserve her, I'm sure someone out there would like her," I replied.

"For sure, I hope she does. Now, contact the Youngyeon girl. She must be lucky to be chosen as the Kim Seokjin's girlfriend. Get her some of those fine Gucci clothes," Namjoon smiled.

"How much should I spend on her? 10,000 dollars?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Make it twenty thousand, that's too cheap."