21

"Okay, what the heck just happened?"

I asked as I stared at the two children, Hands on my hips as I did so. Seokjin was sitting beside Sunghoon, arms crossed as Sunghoon gave me a sour pout.

"He did it first!" They both said in unison and I rolled my eyes before looking at Seokjin.

"Okay man child, explain," I glare at the 29-year old man and his eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Why are you glaring at me?! He did it first!" He retorted and I stare at him.

"Explain."

"Well..."

SEOKJIN POV

FLASHBACK

-15 minutes ago-

I looked at Youngyeon's figure as she walked out of the room. And I rolled my eyes before looking at this brat that was on my luxury-branded couch.

He pouted at me before turning to tje television behind him, and I looked at him sitting there, as if he didn't even know I existed in the first place.

🎶Hai! I'm Peppa pig! (Oink!)! And this is my litol brotha George! (Oink! Oink!)! And this is Mommae Pig (OINK) and this is Daddae Pig (OINK!) Peppa Pig!"🎶

"Uhh.. kid? How did you get here?" I asked him and he turned his head from his TV show and towards me.

"From my mommy's tummy," the brat replied and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care whose vagina you came out from, how did you get here?" I asked.

"Noona told me that I'd stay in this house for a few days while my uncle goes out of town," Sunghoon replied. "Why?"

"Because I don't accept cockroaches in this house," I narrow my eyes at him and he looks at me cluelessly.

"Mister crazy old man, what's a vagina?" He asks innocently.

"A vagina.... is what you call a cat. A pussycat," I replied and Sunghoon's eyes widened.

"Wow! I learn something new everyday!" Sunghoon squealed and I nodded.

"When I get a kitty from mommy, I'm gonna name it Vagina!" Sunghoon smiled and I looked at him, trying to hold my laughter.

"Anyways, what are you watching?" I asked as I changed the topic, and he looked at the TV screen before glancing at me.

"Peppa Pig! I love it!" He smiled and I nodded.

"Did you know Peppa Pig once killed her family, cut them, and turned them into bacon? That was my favorite episode," I said and Sunghoon turned his head back at me, glaring as he did so.

"Hey crazy old man, if you're gonna talk bad about Peppa Pig keep your mouth shut," Sunghoon narrowed his eyes at me.

"What're you gonna do about it?" I replied and he glared holes at me.

"Peppa Pig was my crush when I was 2 years old!" Sunghoon argued.

"I can see why, you both look like the kind of animals to be thrown in the mud," I responded and he gave me a sour pout.

Suddenly, he lunged at me.

And bit my arm.

"WAAAAAHHHHHH!" I screamed as he bit harder on my arm, his teeth sinking on my skin and I heard the clanking of metal in the kitchen.

Then, loud footsteps welcomed us as we turned our heads to the person infront of us.

END OF FLASHBACK

YOUNGYEON POV

"Seokjin, you're like 22 years older than him!" I scolded him and he stared at me before giving me another look.

"Well! Atleast I don't bite people," Seokjin retorted as he crossed his arms, the heavy bandage roll wrapped around his arm in the area where Sunghoon bit him.

"You should realize that he's a kid, right?" I raise a brow at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Sunghoon, you should apologize to Seokjin for biting him. Just because Peppa Pig was your crush doesn't mean you have to bite a real human for it," I said as I looked at the little boy that wad pouting.

"Well, if he wasn't such a loud clam, he wouldn't have gotten that bite! No wonder he's a crazy old man!" Sunghoon responded and I crossed my arms.

"Still, you should apologize because you hurt someone. If you do the same to your friends at school, they'll pick a fight with you," I explained and he nodded quietly before facing the man beside him.

"Sorry... crazy old man," Sunghoon said under his breath and Seokjin rolled his eyes before nodding.

"Okay, since you were a good boy, I'll get you ice cream for dessert!" I said and he smiled widely before nodding.

"Hey! That's my ice cream!" Seokjin argued and I rolled my eyes before looking at him.

"Seokjin, you can buy a whole factory with the amount of money you make each minute," I replied and he grinned.

"I mean, you do have a point," he replied as I made my way to the kitchen.

-

"Okay! Dinner's ready!" I said as I took out the wooden tray filled with pig's feet and fried rice. Making my way to the living room to alert the people.

"That's weird, it's quiet," I said as I looked around, walking towards the couch.

As I made my way to the couch and my eyes widened as I looked at what my eyes just saw.

Seokjin and Sunghoon.

And Sunghoon's head was on top of Seokjin's chest, which was rising and falling slowly. He was laid down on the couch as they both had their eyes closed.

My eyes softened as I looked at what was infront of me, and I smiled as I looked at it.

Maybe Seokjin just likes kids, he's just a brat with them.

-Han Residence-

"Sunyoo, are you going somewhere tomorrow?" Mrs. Han asked as she entered her daughter's room, and she was seated on the bed, a facial mask on her face.

"I'm going to KimHit tomorrow, mom," she responded as she tapped in her phone.

"Oh, you can take one of the cars downstairs if you want to, make sure to bring CEO Kim a gift as well," Mrs. Han said and she nodded.

"Yes mom, I'll leave around 8," she responded and her mother smiled before leaving her room.

Suddenly, as soon as her mom left the room, her eyes widened.

At a certain something on her phone.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Sunghoon will bite you

Cover by @BLESSED_BY_BTS 

Cover by @BLESSED_BY_BTS ❤