35

FLASHBACK

THIRD PERSON POV

"What are you gonna do? Call your papa? He's not gonna hear you from here," the guy chuckled loudly as he pushed me to a wall with so much force, it knocked the wind out of me.

It was 5 in the afternoon. And Seokjin was peacefully walking home, and he had his hands in his pockets, and his head down as he dragged his bag on his back. He wanted to go home, since it was the only safe place he wanted to go.

But it was interrupted by the same group of boys who spotted him, and they ran towards him before grabbing his collar and ganging up on him, dragging him somewhere where no one could see them.

"Seokjin, you still haven't given me half of your money! I thought your dad was a rich boy," one guy smirked as he grabbed him by the collar, pulling him closer.

Seokjin didn't want to reply. He was too scared, too terrfied to even speak or look at the guy in the eye. He just waited for his old bruises to be added with new ones.

"Not talking? Is this a new strategy of yours for us to leave you alone? Because it ain't worth it," he said before clenching his fists, and he gave a blow at Seokjin's cheek, sending him to the ground.

Seokjin tried to get up, tears in his eyes as he felt his bag being pulled away from him, and he barely lifts his head up, witnessing the scene in front of him as the four guys dump in all of his books and belongings on the floor.

"Here's his wallet," one of them said as they handed it to the guy who beated him up just now.

"Ten thousand won, disgraceful. Should've gotten twenty while you're at it, rich boy," the guy smirked before throwing the wallet to the floor.

Then, Seokjin's eyes widened a bit as he felt something warm flow down the certain parts of his face.

He reaches his hand out to place his fingers on the part that was warm and numb, and he pulls back for his eyes to see.

Blood.

There was blood dripping down the side of his forehead, and some came from his nose, and it wasn't planning to stop bleeding anytime soon.

The guy approached Seokjin once again, and he pushed him harshly against the wall, making Seokjin cough out some blood from the impact, and be slides down the wall.

The bully raised his leg, placing it down on Seokjin's left chest, stepping on him with a huge force that made Seokjin grasp for air, his eyes widening as his heart was racing through the sole of his shoe that was pressed harshly against his chest.

The bully then takes the tie that was part of his uniform, ans he places it in between his fingers before curling on it, and pulling harshly as Seokjin's upper body bended upwards, trying to get up.

"Poor boy, no one would want you, you're an ugly existence in this world," the guy tutted as he pulled harder, the necktie wrapped around his neck getting tighter.

Seokjin eyes closed shut, he was desperate to take in air for his lungs, it seems like everything was starting to get darker. His surrounding were getting dimmer and his body was getting number.

Is this finally the time?

No one would me anyway. He thought.

"Hey, don't kill him!" He heard someone's faint voice.

He tried to inhale, but it seemed like he was only struggling to be alive now. And the tightening feeling on his throat was getting more and more tighter, blocking air.