28

SUNYOO POV

I looked up, and my eyes widened as I looked at the person infront of me, and they smiled as they held an umbrella infront of me.

"Why are you here all alone? It's cold here," they asked and I shook my head before looking down on the floor.

"I'm fine, you can go ahead," I replied.

"The rain will be going on for hours, you don't have a car?" They asked and I nodded before looking at the figure again.

"Why don't you go back inside? And then you can call someone to pick you up?" They asked.

"I don't want to. That's not my house you see," I replied and they nodded.

"How about you sit around my house for a bit? You can't trust strangers around here, you might be in trouble since it's late at night and you're wearing.... clothing not suitable for the rain, and my house is not far from here, and... I may be one, but it's better than some weirdo, right?" they said.

I looked up at them again, and they wore a formal attire, as if they just came from work, and they gave me a small smile.

"Fine, only because I can't stand this rain anymore," I replied as I stepped inside the umbrella, and they smiled before walking beside me, our backs starting to get away from the mansion Seokjin lived in.

"Watch out, you'll slip because of your heels, I'll just... support you, okay? I'll just... touch your elbow and I need your consent," they said and I nodded back as their free hand touched my elbow respectively, pulling my closer to them and I smiled softly at their kindness.

"What's your name? You seem really young," I asked and they smiled before looking at me.

"Park Jimin, and I'm young because I'm 25," he chuckled.

"I'm Han Sunyoo, so you're younger than me huh? I'm just 3 years older," I replied.

"So does that mean... I can call you...

...noo...na?" He smirked as he kept guiding me with his hand tugging on my elbow.

He had black hair and he had an earring that hung on his ear, and his plump lips tugged up into a cute smile.

"You don't have to call me noona! I'm fine with it!" I retorted, getting a bit flustered as my eyes widened a bit.

"I see you're not used to being called noona, are you the youngest in your family?" He asked.

"Only child actually, I'm just not used to being called in that honorific most of the time," I replied and Jimin nodded before pausing  a bit.

"You're the daughter of the CEO of Han&Yeolsong Group?" Jimin asked and I nodded before looking down on the wet ground.

"Yes, how did you know? People in Seoul don't recognize me much here," I replied and Jimin smiled softly as we kept walking.

"My boss is Kim Namjoon, the youngest child in the Kim Family, he's the brother of Seokjin and he recently came here. I'm his secretary and I run the Seoul franchise of Kim Daily," Jimin replied and I looked at him in awe.

"Really? His brother is back? He came from States and now he's here?" I asked and he nodded.

"You'll get to see me often, since Mr. Namjoon's sole purpose in coming back to Korea is to visit his father, who works at KimHit as the CEO. He's recently not feeling well," Jimin explained and I nodded as we stopped in our tracks.

"I did hear about that, but I'll visit him tomorrow," I replied.

"We've arrived, please come inside and I'll let you have a seat while you contact someone," Jimin smiled as he gestured me inside, unlocking the door.