4

"Why didn't you tell me?!" A pitchy voice surrounded the room as I came inside, the bells that hung above the door jingling as I did so.

"What do you mean? I just came in and you yell at me like that," I reply lowly as I walk towards her and setting the bag down.

"I mean, yeah... I am freaking out! But a job? You really got a job while delivering chicken? That's insane!" She replied as she exited the small cashier's counter.

"I mean, you nag at me for not having a job, but now I have one, so you're happy now? Right?" I ask as I shot a dirty look at her.

"Yeah! But who are you working for? I'm asking because maybe you applied as a sugar baby or something," Eumji replied as she stared at me.

"I'm working for Kim Seokjin, why?" I reply and her eyes widened as she looked at me, jaw hanging.

"Why?"

"The Kim Seokjin?!" Eumji gaped as she looked at me from head to toe.

"Yeah! Why?" I asked her and she ran out of the counter before...

...smacking my arm.

"You dumbass! You don't know?!" Eumji said as her eyes were still as wide as saucers.

"No, not at all," I replied, cluelessly.

"Look here, you clueless potato," she said as she pulled her phone out of her back pocket.

She tapped a few times on her screen before shoving her phone right infront of my face.

CEO OF KIMHIT, KIM SEONGJOO APPOINTS SON, KIM SEOKJIN AS VICE CEO

KIMHIT REPORTEDLY GOES IPO

KIMHIT GAINS A TOTAL OF 80 TRILLION WON EVERY MONTH ACCORDING TO STUDIES

"Kim... Seokjin?" I repeated as I looked at her.

"Yeah! You don't know? Everyone knows Kim Seongjoo, the richest stockholder in Korea!" Eumji exclaimed as she gave me her phone, making me look into some of the pictures she must have saved in her gallery.

"Of course I know KimHit, their CEO and stuff! I'm not that clueless! I just didn't know this Kim Seokjin guy was his son!" I shot back as I scrolled through the images in her phone.

Not gonna lie, the man was every girl's ideal type, the way he'd just stand there in the most expensive suit while shutters from different cameras go on and off and he gives off that annoying smile of his.

"I can't believe it, and I just went in that office, that must've cost more than life, in these rags," I groan loudly as I look at my outfit that looked like a wild boar ran over it.

"I can't believe you didn't know him! He's like, all over social media and Twitter hashtags!" Eumji exclaimed.

Suddenly, my eyes widened as I nudged Eumji's arm before extending the phone over to her.

KIMHIT VICE CEO KIM SEOKJIN GETS INVOLVED IN DATING RUMORS

"Wait, he has a dating rumor?" I ask her and she looks over me towards her phone.

"Yeah, I heard it's really a hot topic right now, just blew up this morning and now he's trending in Korea, all the reporters are at his throat right now, and sasaengs might rush over to him," Eumji explained and I nodded slowly before looking at the news again, it had more than thousands of articles which were published minutes ago.

Suddenly, there was a ring in the bell and me and Eumji turned our heads to face who was at the door.

"What are you doing Eumji? Are the customers fed?" A voice surrounded the small counter that led to the dining room. It had a few people, eating down the chicken and beer that Eumji made for them.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to work today?" Eumji replied as she looked at the figure.

"I forgot my phone from rushing too much," the voice replied.

Then, my eyes widened.

"W-what?!" I exclaimed as I looked at the figure from head to toe.

The figure looked back at me and it's jaw hung before staring at me from head to toe.

Jeon Jungquack.

He had brown coconut hair, and he looked at me through his thick framed glasses as he wore a white button-up and black jeans.

"E-eumji, what is he doing here?!" I exclaimed as I pointed at the man, who was looking as startled as me, as I looked at her.

"Oh I forgot about that, he's my brother! The one I was talking to you about, he's always busy so I have to run this business myself while he goes to work, he works for the Kim Seokjin too!" Eumji smiled as he looked at me and my eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?!" Jungquack whisper-shouted as he looked at me.

"Do you guys.... know each other?" Eumji asked as she looked at me to her brother.

"We're not really in good terms," I answered and she nodded before looking at her brother.

"Can I have a moment with her?" Jungkook asked and he bolted towards us before grabbing my arm, swooping me out of Eumji's prescence.

I had no choice but to follow after Jungkook's footsteps, stepping before him as we made our way to an unfamiliar room.

He twisted the doorknob and swinged it open before pushing me inside first, then he slapped his hand on the switch as it flickered on, before stepping inside and closing the door, locking it.

We were in a room full of shelves, stacks of bread crumbs and other ingredients were inside and my eyes widened as I looked at Jungkook who was inching closer to me.

"What are you doing and why the heck are you here?" I ask as I back away from him as he approaches me slowly.

"Why are you here?" He spoke as his voice deepened, and my eyes widened as he stopped infront of me, and I could hear his breath fanning me and his chest rising and falling slowly.

"And you didn't recognize your own chicken place from the logo? Really?" I asked as I cocked a brow and he rolled his eyes.

"I didn't see the logo, I was in a hurry! I just grabbed the first person I saw because it was urgent," he grumbled as he crossed his arms.

"Now, why are you here?

.

....or I'll make you say it."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

I'm still alive lol