74

THIRD PERSON POV

"We... need to go now! There's was an explosion downstairs due to the fireworks and we need to evacuate immediately before the building burns down!"

The man said, sweat dripping on his forehead as he stared at the richest guests of Korea looking at him in shock.

"W-we need to escape!"

"Oh no! What will happen? What about our kids?!"

"This is going to be bad! We'll die!"

Seokjin's eyes widened as he immediately grabbed Youngyeon's hand, making her look up to him as he tugged her near him.

"Make sure you stay super close to me, I can't afford losing you again," he said quietly as the crowd was panicking, running to all the open exits.

"Wait! We can't go through the door in the left! That's where the fire is! Go to the right-"

He was soon cut off as the crowd of people ran towards the right exit, and the man gestured towards it, shouting stuff about staying calm so others wouldn't get injured.

Seokjin and Youngyeon got carried away with the crowd, the crowd pushing each other and urging each other to go down quickly and escape before the fire spreads.

"We need to be quick! The fire is almost spreading to the 15th floor!" Someone shouted.

Suddenly, they all screamed with the sudden loud crack of the walls, and they ran even faster to get down the building.

"Ah!" Youngyeon screamed as she suddenly felt like she was pushed by the crowd of people behind her, making her fall forward down the stairs, and Seokjin's eyes widened as he took Youngyeon by ber forearm before taking her arm and wrapping it around his shoulder.

"You'll be fine, just hang onto me," he said as they kept going down the stairs, since they couldn't use the elevator because it might get damaged by the fire.

CRACK!

BOOM!

Crackles and fire were heard as everyone screamed in an instinct, and the were already in the 5th floor as all of them looked forward, not even caring if their partners were left.

Soon, one by one all of them walked out of the building, and their eyes widened as they looked at the fire that was spreading to the very top floor, the 15th floor.

"We're lucky we made it out just in time," one of them said and they jumped as the building emitted a loud sound again, sparks visible.

"Seems like the firecrackers affected this fire, the police and fire department is on their way anyway," the host said.

Then, Seokjin's eyes lit up as he looked around.

Where are the others?

He looked around swiftly, and he spotted Jungkook who was panting at the side, and he exhaled before turning to the other direction to where he spotted another one of the people who he was with, and he exhaled in relief.

But one, one person is missing.

"Someone's missing," he said and Youngyeon's eyes widened as she clutched his arm.

"Really? Wh-who?" She asked whilst everyone was doing a head count.

"50 people are here and 55 are the overall guests! Where are the other five?!" The police asked loudly as the firetruck pulled up, running towards the building to put out the fire.