65

TAEHYUNG POV

"Stop trying to make yourself feel better by smoking and drinking?" a voice said as I clutched my hair, my eyes squeezed shut.

"I hate myself. I hate doing things that I don't want to do," I mumble and they look at me before sighing.

"Taehyung, hating yourself won't do any good," Hoseok said as he poured himself some wine, taking it to his lips.

"What do you know? I lived my life as someone who doesn't do promises," I sighed as I placed my cigarette down.

"I don't too. We're on the same page, thought I'm gonna have to be hiding myself for awhile, you got me, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I got you covered. I'll go outside for a bit, I'll... see you later," I said as I stood up from my seat, walking to the exit as I glanced at Hoseok.

"While you're at it, watch my office," I said and he nodded as I pushed the door open.

-

I walked slowly, shoving my hands in my pockets as I huffed. My eyes landed on an ice cream shop as I looked through the window.

"Mister?" A voice called and I turned my head to where the voice came from.

I lowered my gaze to a small figure, tugging my suit as my eyes widened a bit.

"Do you want to go get ice cream too?" The little boy asked and I looked at him for a while before shaking my head.

"No, why? Do you want one?" I asked and he shook his head too.

"I don't want ice cream mister," he replied and I nodded before patting his head.

"Heeseung? Heeseung!" Another voice called.

I turned my head towards the figures running towards the little boy infront of me, a smile on their faces.

"Heeseung! We've been looking everywhere for you!" A woman said and the little boy giggled before taking her hand.

"Mommy, I was waiting for you here like you said!" He replied.

"Aw Heeseung, don't worry! We'll get some fish cakes on the way home! You like those, right?" The man said and the little boy nodded.

"Thanks mom! Thanks dad!" Heesung smiled widely as he swung on the arms of his mom and dad, and I looked at them before sighing.

How great would it be to have two parents by your side.

Then, as the family started getting smaller and smaller from the distance, my eyes landed on something.

"Taehyung?"

YOUNGYEON POV

"Wh-what?" I said, speechless as he kept leaving kisses on my collarbone.

"Seokjin, what... why are you being like this all of a sudden?" I ask as I stop him from touching me. His eyes were plastered on mine as he licks his lips.

"Because... you're special to me. I only do this to people who I really want to be serious with," Seokjin replies as the smile on his face never leaves.

"You're acting... different. You never act like this, not when your father and mother are both dead," I replied, caressing his cheek as he looks at me.

"What's wrong with me, wanting to forget things? Even if it's just for one night?" He asks, his cheek pressing against my hand.

"Seokjin, you're better than that. Please, tell me what's wrong and I'll listen. You know... I'm always here for you. There's no need to be so... erotic about it," I replied and he sighed.