6

The first thing that came to my mind was,

"Oh shit, I'm definitely dead."

As I looked at this man who was dressed in grey pants with a grey jacket paired with a white button-up, shirt that was buttoned only towards his mid-chest and his hair was slicked back.

"Oh shoe! I'm so sorry! Did I really take so long that you had to walk out of your limo?" Jungkook asked as he instantly did a bow towards the man.

"Oh you were good, I just needed some.... fresh tea- I mean, air," Seokjin sniffed as he stared at me deeply while his hands were buried inside his pockets.

Me and Eumji looked at him in shock, our eyes widened and our jaws hung as we looked at the Kim Seokjin from top to bottom, and he gave us a triumphant grin as he did so.

"Jungkook, go to the limo, I'll follow you," Jin said and Jungkook nodded before walking out of the way, not sparing a glance at us, making me see Jin clearly.

"By the way....

I am gay....

....for myself."

He said as he looked at both of us, then he stared at me before giving me that "you're gonna die tomorrow" look. And I gulped as I looked at him still standing there.

Yap yap yap yap!

My eyes widened as a noise resonated in the restaurant, followed by a whoosh...

...and a scream.

My eyes caught a furry thing in the window.

Followed by a crying guy named Seokjin.

"C-cloud?!" Eumji screeched as she looked at the furball that was now long gone from the restaurant.

"Cloud? Your dog?!" I said as I looked at her and she looked back at me before giving a ferocious nod.

Cloud was Eumji and Jungkook's dog. Let's just say he's spoiled. Really spoiled. Eumji sneaks chances to feed the damn furry creature a spare piece of chicken anytime.

"Wasn't Cloud supposed to be from upstairs?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"He's always upstairs... unless.... is Vice CEO Kim's shoes.... made of very fancy and pure leather?" Eumji asked and I looked at her before shrugging my shoulders.

"Maybe, considering he's filthy rich," I responded and she gasped silently.

"Cloud hates that scent! It drives him crazy!" Eumji gasped and my eyes widened.

"Are you two just going to stand there? Help Vice CEO!"

Our heads turned towards Jungkook who was looking at us while crossing his arms, and we rolled our eyes before looking at him.

"Why don't you get your mutt, Juanfart? The chicken ain't cooking itself you know," Eumji cocked a brow as she looked at him.

"I can't just leave a whole damn limo here! Get Cloud!" Jungkook screamed.

"I'll go get him!" I said as I dashed to the exit, without waiting for Eumji's protests and maybe she's tagging along behind me, who knows?

My legs took me as fast as I can towards the guy in a grey jacket, pushing his way to a crowd of people who were also as equally surprised as I am.

My eyes caught the furball that was chasing Seokjin, and I thankfully crossed the street without waiting for the red stoplight.

"Get this crazy dog away from me!!"

I dashed through the different people, some were students, and some were sociallites, some were workers, and some were children. I made sure I made my way in the crowd, not keeping my eyes off Seokjin who was still running away.

"Isn't that Vice CEO Seokjin?"

"He even runs sexily."

"I wish I was that dog."

"Should we follow him or help him?"

"Don't, the sasaengs will attack you."

I panted as I caught my breath, but still tagging along the two who were meters away from me.

I stood up straight before dashing as fast as possible, looking at the two who suddenly turned a corner.

I did the same as them and my eyes widened as I looked at what was before me.

The shopping mall.

I ran inside, pushing the glass doors open as I tagged along the numerous screeches Seokjin gave that echoed in the loud shopping mall.

I looked around, my eyes scanning around the different stores and the passerbys that were walking around. It was difficult since some were wearing grey suits too and it was crowded.

Then, I looked to the farther right, and my eyes widened.

There you are.

I ran towards the department store that was located in the ground floor and ran inside of it, looking at Seokjin's figure that was breathlessly running away from the small dog.

I still couldn't believe the fact he's running away from a small dog ten times smaller than him.

I ran towards them and I was almost there to catch up to them.

"Gotcha!" I said as I ran beside Cloud and scooped him up, pushing towards my chest as I panted, stopping in my tracks, but failed to make him stop barking.

"Sh-shit....," Seokjin panted as his face was covered in sweat and his suit was a mess.

"Sorry, couldn't control a dog. By the way, take your shoes off, he doesn't like ugly shoes," I narrowed my eyes at him and he rolled his eyes before taking them off.

"I'm seriously tired right now, and I have an important meeting to attend," he says between breaths.

"I'm sorry. But you look like you got attacked by girls, considering you look like your shirt just got ripped off," I said as I looked at him.

He looked down and gazed at his shirt that was now open and a few buttons were buttoned. He blushed slightly before slowly fixing it, his cheat smothered with sweat.

"Well, atleast I'm not getting bitten by a dog today," he said.

"Seokjin oppa!!"

"I know you're here oppa!"

"Oppa! Oppa! You look so hot while running!"

"Oppa! Are the dating rumors true? Do I need to beat a bitch up?"

Then our eyes widened.

Oh shit.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote :)

Oops, what'll happen? 👀

I hope this version is better >< trying to make it less fuglier than the old one :(