10

My eyes widened as I looked at the news again. My eyes scanning the article that was published in the phone.

"What... the... who did this?!" I asked as I looked at her.

"As I said, sasaengs. Those bitches won't let him rest and now that you're in there, you're finished," she said as she looked at her phone.

"I-I'm scared.... this isn't the plan I have thought about," I said as I looked at her with fear painted in my face.

"Thankfully, your face here looks blurred and the quality of the camera is not that good. I hope you address this to Seokjin before the fans go wild," Eumji said as she looked at me.

"Well, I'm gonna meet Seokjin tomorrow, but what if I get tackled?" I asked her and she tsked before shaking her head.

"They won't even know it's you. Stay lowkey and don't overreact. Call me if there's an emergency," Eumji said as she patted my shoulder gently.

I open my phone and scrolled through my medias, and I scroll through the comments as I read the article that was posted by this huge website that showcases famous people.

_________________________________________

DISPATCH NEWS☆

VICE CEO OF KIMHIT, KIM SEOKJIN CAPTURED IN CCTV FOOTAGE WITH UNKNOWN GIRL IN MALL

The CEO of KimHit, Kim Seokjin was spotted in CO-EX mall today, 3 in the afternoon. He was spotted by the mall's surveillance cameras with a woman, and both of them were caught walking inside the dressing room while being followed by a crowd, hiding from them.

Is this the rumoured girlfriend Dispatch has released? Find out!

Comments (65, 987):

by: k_s**
"Omg! Seokjin has a motherfucking girlfriend! Take that toxic fans! Totally sharing this in Twitter!"
(7465 likes) ♡

by: ji*****
"I'm not surprised if he has a secret wife and three children, I mean daddy got that meat sword-"
(13 replies) (1312 likes) ♡

by: po.k****
"bItCh bEttEr nOt tAkE mY oPpAR awAY I'lL bREaK hEr bONes"
(59 replies) (4 likes)♡

by: jinismine*****
"Jin is mine! Only mine! No one can take him away from me! I'm his wife!"
(101 replies) (2 likes)♡

by: KimSeokjinOfficialFanSite
"Congratulations to Seokjin! Hope she treats him well!"
(10927 likes) ♡

by: ksj***
"Hope bitch ain't ugly lmao"
(155 replies) (45 likes)♡

by: yu***
"Wait... the girl in the last pic was a bit taller compared to the woman here and the woman in the first pic had dark brown hair while the girl in the other pic had black hair..."
(1345 likes)♡

Read More

_________________________________________

I scroll down the comments and I feel the cold sweat from my forehead drip down as I read the article. I kept thinling of numerous ways on how to erase my existence from this earth as I look at the comments that were either liking me or hating me.

And I'm not even his girlfriend!

I look at Eumji and I sigh deeply as I look at her who was asleep, she already disposed her sheet mask and headed off the sleep with the lamp off.