68

SEOKJIN POV

I stared at the window, sipping my coffee before looking at my Samsung Flip. I take it before opening it, typing in the contacts before pressing the ID.

Rriiinnnnggg...

"Yeah?" The voice answered.

"I did it. I did what you told me, you wanted me away from Youngyeon, right? I already made her stay away, so she'll be safe, don't you dare lay a finger on her," I said.

"Calm down Seokjin, unless you don't want me to expose the fact someone died in the territory of KimHit, exposing the fact he abandoned one of his sons, committed adultery with his maid while he was married, and failed to give child support which will affect the company," the voice replied.

"I did that, I did what you said and the least you can do is stay away from her," I gritted my teeth.

"You don't tell me what to do. Afterall, you're a nasty scumbag like your dad too, like father like son, turning into some CEO," they replied.

"Keep your mouth shut, I don't want any drama with you, I'm going to sort this out as soon as possible, you're never going to leave me unless you get your revenge," I said.

"Sometimes, humans leave their own humanity to fight for what's theirs, it doesn't matter if you're the villain in the story or not, because sometimes in life, revenge is something that matters, society is fucked up anyways," Taehyung replies.

"I'm going to Dispatch and we'll sort things out, we're not done yet Taehyung," I said before ending the call, a sudden text beeping.

Ding!

My eyes landed on the text message sent to me.

Anonymous

I'm sorry to interrupt your
mourning, Mr. Kim, but this is something you might want to see.

[PHOTO ATTACHMENT]

My eyes landed ont the picture sent to me, and my brows raised in shock.

"No one will believe this, but I should expose Kim Seokjin! What if he killed his own father to take his position?"
posted on Flipper, 9:56 A.M. by user4819

"I just found out about the death of his mother, what if he's involved too? It's suspicious that his mom died after his dad did. Seems planned."
posted on Flipper, 9:58 A.M. by kimseokjinfan78

"We should cancel him lol. Bye bye CEO position, didn't suit him anyway."
posted on Flipper, 10:00 A.M. by anonymous45

My eyes widened, looking at the picture as I examined it. I gritted my teeth as I looked at the anonymous number.

Mr. Kim, your position is at stake. But your father's will said that you would inherit his land ownership, riches, and company. To prevent any rumors, please try to make it up at an upcoming ceremony.

Then, I bit my lip as I didn't bother to reply, setting my phone down before looking at the window.

There's been so much in my mind lately. Youngyeon, and now this.

NAMJOON POV

"Are you sure she was found in her home?" I asked as I scanned the pictures and the autospy scan.