073

Zelia's pov

It's now the following week. Monday morning to be exact. A whole new week. Last week was difficult. nevertheless, I recovered. And I'm proud of myself. I fell into a dark, dark whole by myself but I was pulled out of it by the people I love. I'm still saddened whenever I think of my mother, I always will be. But I will have my revenge. My father will get what's coming to him.

"Class dismissed" snape announced from the front of the class. All students hurried out.

I walked out with daphne until I familiar voice caught my attention.

"Zelia, can I have a word" harry held a tight grip around his bag. He looked anxious, almost.

"yeah..sure?" I said as I waved to daphne who was catching up with Blaise.

"let's walk," he said as he turned and walked in the opposite direction to everyone else.

"Is everything okay?" I asked

"everything's great!-sort of-well I wanted to tell you sooner, a lot sooner. But you sort of vanished and I didn't see you for a while"

"Yeah, something came up. However, it's all good now"

"I figured. With everything that happened, I didn't want to add to it"

I suddenly felt like he was about to tell me something unpleasant. I had an awful feeling. I remembered back to the first night back at Hogwarts, after Christmas, to when harry said he needed to tell me something, but never got the chance as Draco stepped in. At the time I didn't care much to what harry wanted to say but now, I'm scared at what he knows.

"what is it harry? I can tell somethings wrong" I said stopping in our tracks.

"it's better if I show you," he said.

"what are we doing in dumbledore's office," I asked as we entered the large room.

"he shouldn't be back for another hour, so we have to be quick-"

"about what? what did you want to show me" I tried to calm my self down but I was starting to panic.

"The night of new years, I had a vision like I had the night we went to the department of mysteries. I still get them. Yet this time I saw your father and he was-he was-"

"spit it out harry"

"he was with vol- the dark lord," Harry said as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"what?" I managed to say. Tears of fear started to pool in my eyes.

If my father and the dark lord are working together-two of the most powerful wizards of all time-then we are all fucked. The war that's coming will be greater and much harder to withstand. And I think Harry knows this, and that's why he came to me.

"you said you wanted to show me? what do you mean? how will you show me?" I asked confused.

He walked over to are a vast stone bowl, it held what looked like water but it was shiny and smooth.

"This is a Pensieve, it's a magical object used to review memories, it's used to see remembrances of wizards and witches. I can show you my memories by using this." Harry stated.

I wandered closer to it, looking down at it.

"only the most skilful and powerful wizards and witches are capable of using this. However, you are one so I have no doubts"

"I do," I said nervously, not knowing what to expect.

"it will be fine, I'll be here if anything happens"