066

*warning: contains scenes some may find disturbing!

zelia's pov

all i could hear was the sound of my heart pounding in my chest. my heart beat pulsing. tears threatening to fall any second.

my father laughed "oh c'mon don't look so scared. i'm sure you'll love it"

draco slowly moved in front of me, still gripping my hand tightly. my fathers eyes rolled back in annoyance.

"grab the boy" his words where simple and harsh. two men came from my fathers side and grabbed draco.

"no" i yelled as draco's hand was pulled away from mine. the tears i was holding in now falling from my eyes. now i was terrified.

my father looked from draco who was desperately trying to brake free but the large men holding him back, draco had no chance.

"young love" my father check his head "pathetic" he spits angrily.

"what the fuck are you lot doing here still" my fathers yells at the remaining party guests, and they practically run out of the room.

"don't you dare touch her" i hear draco from behind me.

"you stupid boy! she's my daughter and i will do as i please" my father says as draco struggles to release him self again.

i look at narcissa who look confused and most scared.

my father walks toward me fast, and anger in his face. he grabs my arm tightly, his nails digging into my skin. he drags me away from draco. and it suddenly hits me that his going to kill me. my father is going to kill me.

"are you ready for you're gift now" he says into my ear.

"i don't want anything from you" i cried

"oh you'll want this one" he laughed evilly.

my father held me tight in his grip. i tried to pull my arm away but this only made him hold me tighter.

"bring her in" my father says and the one of the men disappear out of the room.

"i've been planning you're gift for a while now" my father laughs. "i was just going to kill you but where's the fun in that. i thought to myself how could i make you hurt. i could i make you feel worse than death. and then it hit me. kill the thing that you live most" he said as he pulled out a knife.

he dragged it lightly across my throat. bot slicing game my skin just dragging it. i heard draco struggle again.

"who is the one you love most" he laughed and then let go of me as he walked to draco and put the knife up to his throat.

"no father please!" i begged "please don't! i'll do anything!"

"no not draco" he said as he turned to face me again "who do you love most in this world"

and then that's when i saw her walk into the room. tape on her mouth and tears pouring down her face. her hands tied behind her back and a man holding her tightly.

it was my mother.

i saw narcissa look even more scared now that her friend was here as well.

"mother" i said quietly.

when she saw me she tried to brake free as well but it was no use.

"ahhh Tatiana!" my father said with open arms and still holding the knife. "my one true love"

he then walks to her as the man pushed her to her knees. just in front of me. he walks behind her and takes the tape of from her mouth.

"zelia, angel! go to the place tia goes." my mother quickly says, like she knows she hasn't go much time.

"what.." i quietly say confused.

"stupid women with you're silly riddles" my father says. and then walks over to me.

he pushes me on to my knees just like he did to my mother.

"don't touch- her" draco says but my father simply ignores him.

he bends down and smiles "we could have been a happy family! you should have never betrayed me! you could have worked with me. what great things we could have achieved together. but you ruined that"

"no! you did! you never treated me like you're daughter" i said

he slashed the knife across my face. his face full offf anger. draco cursed from behind me and now draco was really pissed. but he couldn't get him self out.

"i treated you that way to make you strong! i wasn't going to have a weak daughter!" my father yelled.

"what happens next is because if you! you made me do this! always remember that this is you're fault"

"what- what do you mean" i cried. blood dripping down my face.

"you'll see" he smiled

he got up and suddenly it was like everything was happening in slow motion. he walked over to my mother.

"i do love you tatiana. i didn't want it to come to this. but it has to" my father says as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. he walks behind her, the knife in his hand still.

"i love you" my mother cried. again like she knew something was going to happen.

within a split second my father puts the knife on her throat and and slashes it quickly and fast. blood gashing from her neck. she fell to the floor. dead. she was dead.

i felt like i couldn't breathe. like everything had just been sucked out from my body. i heard narcissa scream but the only thing i could see was my mother's dead. lifeless body on the floor.

my father looked at my a smiled.

"you're. fault" those where the last words before he walked out. his men followed him out. leaving me, draco narcissa and my lifeless mother's body lying in the floor.

i quickly got up. my body felt weak, and i ran to her side. lifting her head on to my lap. her eyes still open but the love and happiness that was once filled in them no filled with death. absolutely nothing. i would never get to see the happiness in them. i would never get to tell her i love her. never get to cuddle her. never get to kiss her again. i will never be happy again i though. growing up she was the only thing that made me happy. what made life worth living for. she gave me hope. and the only source of love.

"please" i cried "come back to me"

i felt draco's hand on my back but it didn't effect me. i still sat on the floor, blood all over me. my mother's dead body in my hands.

"please i can't loose you" i cried.

my head hurt from crying and my vision slowly blurred but i couldn't stop crying.

the sadness soon turned into anger. i was so angry. how could my father kill her. he never loved me but he loved her. the rage got the best of me and i stood up and ran towards the door.

"no" draco gabbed be waist and held me back.

"let go of me!" i yelled "he killed her. he killed my mother" i cried.

"i know i know" he said as i fell down into his lap crying.

that's the last thing i remember before my vision blurred.