025

Zelia's pov

The past weeks have gone quick and have been pretty good. Nothing has happened apart from Umbridge has gotten very close to catching us. Last week I was making my way to a DA meeting and I bumped into Draco and Blaise hiding around a corner, they were watching the wall where the door to the room of requirement would usually be.

They didn't suspect anything, they told me they were trying to catch harry and I instantly knew I had to worn harry. I made up a shitty excuse and I waited for them to leave and told harry Umbridge was getting closer.

Other than that, I and Draco are on speaking terms. He keeps teasing me which is making it very hard to concentrate in class.

flashback

We are sat in Snapes lesson doing a test, the whole class was silent. I was sat next to Draco at the back of the class. I have been trying to avoid him but this made it very difficult.

Our legs touched under the table, sending shivers down my spine. He looks at me and winked. The tension between us was so high.

He moved his hand to touch mine slightly, I moved my hand away. A few moments later I felt a tight grip on my thigh, causing me to gasp.

"You can't ignore me forever! I know you want me just as much as I want you" he whispered.

I ignored him, trying to write but my mind was other places.

His hand got higher, now under my skirt.

I moved, trying to ignore the thought of his hand other places. Fuck.

"Stop it, Draco" I sighed. Not sure if I did or not.

"Ah, she speaks. If I knew I had to do this to get you to to talk to me, I would have done it a long time ago"

I looked at him and he winked at me. Then he moved his hand higher. Fuck.

Luckily we where dismissed and I ran out that classroom so fast.

~

Besides that, it's been good. Avoiding him though hasn't been easy.

I'm sat in the common room with Daphne studying for OWLS that are coming up soon when Draco and Blaise come over.

"Daph, Umbridge needs us she says it's important," Blaise says looking at me with a pitiful look.

Daphne then looks at me.

"It's fine! Go!" I say "I'm sure Umbridge just needs you to lick her ass some more" I laugh.

"Oh my! It's not like that" Daphne says.

"What's it like then?" I ask laughing.

"She just makes us keep an eye on students and besides it keeps us on her good side" she explains.

"Good point," I say rolling my eyes.

"we'll see you later," Blaise says smiling and walking off with Daphne.

I notice Draco still stood. "yes?" I say.

"Maybe after I'm did licking Umbridge's ass maybe you can meet me and I can
lick your-"

"DRACO"

he smiles and walks off.

~