080

Zelia's pov

Draco and I walked to breakfast. Hands held. We walked down the corridors, a few students giving us looks of judgement and curiosity. I have heard students talking, about Draco's involvement in Dumbledore's death. But those are just rumours to them and they will never know the truth. Some believe Draco was the one to kill Dumbledore. And some believe he was simply just there.

Draco did well to ignore the stares and I tried to. But it angered me to see their judgment on their faces. Only if they knew the full story.

We sat at the Slytherin table and began to eat our food. Everything seemed normal but I had a gut feeling. A small one. But I felt as though something bad was about to happen. I ignored it as usual and continued to eat.

Draco must have noticed my uncomfortableness as he placed his hand on mine "you worry too much"

"Can you blame me?" I said "I feel like everyone should be worrying"

"I think its best they don't. And I think you should try and relax! Let's enjoy our finale year at Hogwarts, yeah?"

"Your right" I smiled "maybe you can take my mind of such things"

"Oh- I can certainly think of a few ways"

~

Today was better than I expected. Maybe the best day in a long time. We attended classes just as normal. Well apart from Snape being headteacher of Hogwarts and his lovely new deputy heads. I must say, they make Umbridge look like an angel.

They have unique ways of teaching and are insanely strict. So far I haven't had any issues but if they are worse than Umbridge I can see that changing.

They have already punished multiple students. And let's just say they won't be causing any trouble for a long time.

I'm now making my way to the common room when I notice Ginny and Neville. I decide to go and talk to them. I have yet to see Harry, Hermionie or Ron. And I can't lie, I am curious as to why.

They are sat on a window ledge in one of the corridors. Ginny smiles kindly at me once she sees me walking towards them.

"Zelia, hey," Neville says.

"Hey" I smile.

"How are you," asks Ginny.

"I'm well. Thank you!" I say "how about yourself"

"I'm good, I guess," Ginny says.

"That's doesn't sound so convincing," I say.

"Well with Harry and the others on the run, it's been rough. I have no idea where they are-"

"Wait. what?" I interrupt her confused.

"You haven't heard," says Nevile shocked.

"No! I've been away all summer. I haven t had any contact with no one but Daphne and her sister" I said, "whats happened?"

"I see," says Nevile "Harry, Hermionie and Ron have been on the run since summer, we don't know much"

"They are looking for Horcruxes," says Ginny.

"I had no idea," I say shocked.

"I'm surprised it's been all over the daily prophet," says Ginny.

"Can't say I'm one to read that newspaper" I said.

Sudden sounds of heels come from the corridor, catching our attention. We turn toward the heels and see Alecto Carrow walking towards us. She looks pissed off, as usual.

"A corridor isn't a place for gossip," she says "I believe you have common rooms for that nonsense"

"We aren't in anyone's way, or bothering them," says Nevile.

"Unless you want detention, Longbottom. I suggest you and your friends be on your way"

"Come on," said Ginny as she jumps down from the window ledge and makes her way toward the exit onto the courtyard. Neville and I follow shortly after her.

"Fucking bitch" says Ginny once we are out onto the courtyard, causing a laugh to escape my mouth.

~

A few hours have past and I'm now sat in the common room with Draco. I decided to bring up harry and how he is on the run.

"Did you know that Harry is on the run with Hermione and Ron?" I ask him.

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow "yes" he says simply.

"Oh. I didn't" I said "I'm surprised you never bought it up"

"I assumed you didn't care. I was waiting for you to bring it up. I simply don't care enough"

"They are my friends. Of course, I care"

"I don't want to hear about how much you care for Potter" Draco scoffs as he looks away.

I laugh slightly "I care for you much more, don't worry"

"I'm not worrying," Draco says as he looks at me. Then leans in closer to me, placing his hand on my cheek. "I just hate hearing about you and your friendship with saint Potter"

"Careful Draco! Your beginning to sound jealous" I tease.

"You love it when I'm jealous," he says moving closer to me.

"Do not"

"Do too" he says before placing a kiss on lips. I wrap my hands around his neck as my back falls to the sofa. Now lying on my back.

"Draco," I say between our kiss "people can see us"

"Let's give em a show" he laughs as he continues to kiss me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3