051

zelia's pov

he has his back to me and he just stood there.

"leave! i said i don't want you here" he spat

"i'm not going anywhere. not until you tell me what going on" i cried

"i said FUCKING LEAVE" he turned around and stormed towards me. his face was inches away from mine. so close we where breathing the same air.

i didn't move an inch while he came storming towards me. i know what his doing. his trying to make me scared, so i'll leave. lucky for him i'm not going anywhere.

"i'm not scared of you" i said

"you should be.."

"i'm not"

he breathing heavied. i couldn't tell he was hiding something.

"talk to me draco... please"

"i don't want to talk to you" he spat "get that into you're stupid head"

he turned around and walked back towards the large cabinet.

"why are you acting like this"

"acting like what?"

"like you hate me...like a dick! all day you have been ignoring me. why?"

"i don't hate you.." he said

"so why are you ignoring me?"

"because-"

"because what" i yelled

"because i don't want to see you hurt" he turned around tears now in his eyes.

"you don't understand! i'm bad and i'm going to do something awful. i don't have a choice i have to do it. and if you are involved then you might get killed and i don't want you to die" tears now falling down his face.

i was now scared. why the hall was he acting this way. what is he not telling me?

"draco! tell me what is it" i said putting my hand on his cheek but he quickly pushed me away.

"NO!" he yelled "you have to leave! you have to leave me and you have to stay away from me"

"no draco!"

i suddenly felt a hand wrap around my throat and pin me against the cabinet.

"i said...leave"

"no"

his crib got tighter.

"yes" he said in a deep voice sending chicer through my whole body.

he quickly released his grip and turned around in frustration. running his hand through the back of his hair.

"please...let me help you! whatever it is" i said

"NO" he yelled and turned back around and slammed his hand against the cabinet next to my head.

i jumped at his actions and he looking at me with sorrow.