007

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ. ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ.

W A R N I N G
Sexual harassment/assault

┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Zelia's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

Today is Halloween and now we are getting ready for the party. Everyone is to dress up and I'm not gonna lie, I thought it was a silly idea but now that I'm standing in front of the mirror next to Daphne as we admire ourselves, I must admit, we look hot.

I am wearing a slim fit short black dress with devil ears. It's a basic costume but we had to work with what we had. And Daphne is wearing a similar dress, but white and feathery angel wings attached to her back.

I did find it a little funny how I'm described as evil, and yet, here I am dressed as a devil. I couldn't help the smirk on my lips.

"Two rules for tonight," Daphne said, "have fun and get absolutely fucked."

I laughed, "on a school night?" yes Halloween was on a school night and we could have moved it to Saturday but since when have the Slytherins cared about partying on a school night.

"We'll party tonight and regret it tomorrow," Daphne laughed and I followed in laughter.

Suddenly, Pansy came out of the bathroom, having finished getting ready. She was a mouse. She wore a black short dress, a mouse tail and mouse ears, she even drew whiskers on her cheeks. I wasn't expecting her to be a mouse, but she pulled it off, however, I would never admit that to her.

"Nice costume, Parkinson," Daphne said as she put lipstick on her plump lips.

"I wish I could say the same about you" she snarled, but I noticed the blush in her cheeks.

"You never change, Parkinson" Daphne laughed, not taking offence to Pansy's words. Like Daphne too, knew Pansy's cruelty was an act.

Pansy rolled her eyes as she walked toward the door to leave but when she turned her back I noticed her dress was unzipped. Now I could be a bitch and not tell her but that's not me. No matter what people think of me.

"Pansy. Wait" I called out. Daphne still putting the gloss on his lips.

"What, Zelia?" Pansy huffed as she turned around but I was already there. She seemed surprised when I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Your dress, It's unzipped," I told her and gently turned her shoulder so I could do up her zip.

"Oh," she let out and allowed me to pull the zip up.

"Done," I said as I tapped her shoulder.

She hummed, "well that was nice of you,"

I guess that's close enough to a thank you I'd get.

┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Darco's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

Dressing up isn't what I'd usually do but Blaise argued that it could be our last Halloween party and we had to. Even though we are only in the sixth year and we still have another year after this, a lot can happen in a year, including a war. So I agreed. But I only put on a vampire cape over the black shirt, which I unbuttoned the top buttons and wore my black trousers.