030

zelia's pov

"fly" i ask luna

we are all looking at her confused.

"of course! how else would we get there" she asked laughing

"uh drive maybe" ron said sarcastically

"that will take forever, ron. thestrals perhaps! will be much easier and faster" she smiled

"a what" asked neville

"you'll see!" she smiled and skipped away

(a thestral)

               -                    -                      -

- - -

"are you sure luna" ron asked nervously

we are all sat on thestrals, about to take off.

"i am ron! they sense fear so just relax" luna replied and she took off, soon followed my ginny, harry and hermione.

"come on, mate" nevile said and he took of into the air

"ron! you'll be fine! this will be fun" i smiled but he still looked unsure.

"together" i said

and he nodded.

"1....2..." i said

"3!" ron shouted and with that we took off.

we flew over the castle and over the black lake. we flew over hills and mountains of england, nothing but fields and woodlands for miles. it was quite beautiful. i looked over at harry who looked stressed. i felt bad for him and i really wanted to help him and save sirius. i've never met him but i've heard a lot about him, and he's all harry has got left.

it took about twenty minutes to get to london, once we got there we run through the halls of the department of mysteries. we ran to the lifts and got in.

"lunas idea was brilliant" cheered ron

"thanks to the thestrals" she smiled

"we are here" said harry and we all nervously stepped out.

it was a huge room filled with hundreds of shelf's. with balls kind of like the ball that held my prophecy. it was quiet, too quiet. i had an eerie feeling about this. we continue to walk down the hall slowly and wands drawn ready.

"this is it" harry stops in his tracks causing us all to stop. "this is where sirius was! he should be here" he starts pacing nervously.