013

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ. ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ.
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Zelia's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

I am sitting on the sofa in the common room, bored, as I wait to go to breakfast. I had gone to sleep early last night and I didn't see Daphne when she returned. The last time I saw her, she told me she was a prefect for Umbridge. Maybe it wasn't a big deal, but it felt like it.

And Draco, I realised I hadn't seen him either as he walked toward the sofa I was sitting on. His eyes didn't once leave mine and he sat on the sofa opposite.

"Hello," he said, those blue eyes still piercing mine.

"Can I help you?" I asked him, trying not to let the butterflies in my stomach show on my face. I hated that he did that to me.

"Nope," he raised a brow. And I noticed the pin he still wore on his robe.

"I'm surprised you wanted to be a prefect," I sighed, "especially for Umbridge."

There it was. A little bit of guilt glistened in his eyes as he finally looked away from me, and shifted in his seat.

"I hope it won't change anything between us," Draco looked me in the eyes again. The playful grin and his snarky way of words had gone. He spoke to me with such seriousness.

"I hope so too." I only said. And then decided I wasn't going to wait for Daphne nor Blaise and I decided to go on a walk before breakfast. I got up and left Draco, now sitting alone on the sofa.

As I walked out of the common room I noticed Pansy talking with Theo. Pansy didn't have that fake front she put on for everyone else, no, she spoke to Theo with such realness. I could tell by her face and Theo's that whatever they were talking about was serious. I was only happy that Pansy was opening up to someone.

༻༺

When I arrived at breakfast, the hall was almost full and all my friends had already gotten here. I walked over to them and sat where id usually sat as I picked a slice of toast and buttered it.

"Hey," Blaise smiled.

"Hi" I replied simply.

"Are you still annoyed?" Daphne questioned.

"I was never annoyed," I said, a hint of anger in my tone.

"Oh, well it sure seemed like it" she responded.

"If I was annoyed, you would definitely know," I told them truthfully. A part of me knew I couldn't be annoyed. Not when I went to dumbledore's army last night. It seemed unfair of me to be annoyed at them when I have done something just as bad. If not worse.

༻༺

"Fuck." Daphne cursed when we walked into herbology late and saw there were only two spaces left on the opposite side of the room. One beside Seamus and the other beside Pansy.

"I'll sit next to Parkinson so you don't have to deal with her bitchy comments," Daphne suggested.

But I was quick to interrupt, "no, no, it's fine. I don't mind."

"Are you sure?" Daphne asked me.

"Yes." I smiled, "she hasn't been so bad recently."