048

zelia's pov

i woke up this morning happier than i have in many weeks. yesterday evening was so good. just sitting there with draco and talking was good. i really cared for him and i'm so worried about whatever is troubling him. i told him that he can tell me anything and nothing will change the way i feel about him.

i hope that he tells me soon.

today is Saturday and we are going to hogsmade like we usually do. i've gotten ready and i'm sat in the common room with daphne, waiting for blaise and hopefully draco decides to come along with us.

"so where did you go yesterday? you weren't in the common room when i came back" daphne asked

"i was by the lake with draco" i replied

"how romantic" she smiled

"shut up" i threw a pillow at her

"hey! what did you do" she asked

"y'know just talked about everything, i guess"

"cute! did he tell you what's going on with him? why his skipping so many classes"

"nope. not yet" i sighed

i looked up towards the stairs from the boys dormitory's and saw both blaise and draco walking towards us. i couldn't help but smile as i saw draco walking towards me. does this mean his coming. me and daphne both stood up.

"are you coming" i asked draco who kissed me on the lips.

"yes i am" he smiled and my smile grew more.

"come on love birds" daphne called and draco stuck his finger up at her which caused me to laugh. with that we followed blaise and daphne out of the common room.

draco's pov

we made our way to hogmade on todays cold winters morning. i had my arm around zelia helping her stay warm. her nose was red from the coldness. she had a dark green hat on which made her ten times cuter. pecks of snow on her hair.

i was finally happy for a little while, forgetting about my uncompleted task.

zelia was so happy when she found out i was coming along today. but the only reason i'm coming is to do something that involves my task. which made me feel so guilty. i just want zelia to be happy! she has been through so much. i just want to spend my days with her. a war is coming, and merlin knows what will happen. i don't want to waste my days in this never ending loop of tiredness and suffering. but i have no choice.

i just have to complete this task and then we can be happy together.

i came along so i can find someone to give an abject to. an objected which is cursed. i really don't want to do it but it's my only option.

the cursed object which is sat in my coat pocket is the opal necklace. it's a dark object made of opals. it's killed nineteen muggles and i'm hoping- i'm hoping to get it to dumbledore.

-

we walked into the three broomsticks and ordered some drinks and food. i sat the whole time nervously and my leg uncontrollably shaking. i've been watching the other students in the pub and i haven't seen a good time yet. i'm just waiting now.

"hey, draco? are you alright" i look to my left to see zelia worriedly looking at me.

"yeah! of course! why wouldn't i be"

"i don't know. you just seem a bit quiet today"

"i'm fine! don't worry about me" i smiled at her.

"anyone want one last drink?" i ask getting up