041

zelia's pov

me and daphne got ready this morning quickly and headed down to the great hall for breakfast, exited to start of the new year. i had a good feeling about this year. i guess you could say that i've found my happy place, here at hogwarts. i have amazing friends and i have draco.

me and daphne are sat at the slytherin table waiting for blaise and draco to join us. i poured myself a glass of orange juice and picked out some fruit to eat. me and daphne spoke and laughed for about 10 minutes before draco and blaise walked in.

they walked in, making they're way towards us. blaise sat opposite us, next to crabbe and goyle. draco sat next to me

"morning, princess" draco whispers in my ear as he sat down. he picked an apple from the bowl and took a bite from it.

they way princess rolled of his tongue, sent shivers down my spine.

mcgonagle came around with our new timetables and placed them in front of us.

"fuck we have snape for DADA this year" daphne sighed

"that's a good thing" said blaise "everyone knows snape favourites slytherins! so we'll have it easy"

"true" said daphne

"slughorn is a new teacher?" i asked not recognising his name.

"yeah, he used to teach potions a few years ago. guess his back" blaise said taking sip of his water.

"i need to go somewhere before class starts" draco says getting up "i'll see you in potions"

"where" i asked confused

"don't worry" he says and before i could say anything else his gone

weird.

- - -

potions class was boring as per usual. slughorn seems nice although his favourites are definitely the grifindors. draco didn't show through the whole of potions class and i wondered where the hell he had gone.

i am on my way to find him before divination starts.

"hey you" i hear hermione from behind me. i turn around and see hermione, ron and harry.

"oh hi" i smiled

"how was your summer" asked harry

i didn't know how to respond. flashes of images flashed through my head of me lying in the dark cold cell.

"uh good" was all i could say

"that's good" he replied

all three of them looked at me and i could tell they knew something was off.

"how about you three?" i asked quickly before they could say anything.

"wonderful!!" hermione smiled "i went to Cornwall with my parents"

"that's sounds lovely" i smiled

"me and harry went to diagon alley like everyday" ron laughed

"sounds fun"

"anyway, zelia there's something i want to talk to you about" harry said

"no harry! don't bring her into you're silly thoughts" hermione nudged him

i was about to ask him about it but i saw draco walking towards us.

"can you talk later" i asked

"yeah, but-" he said but i'd already started walking away towards draco.