008

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ. ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ.
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Zelia's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

I woke up in my bed, still in my dress. At first, I didn't know what happened. I couldn't remember what happened last night. Until it hit me all at once and I cringed at the memory. Panic and tears already forming. I remembered I was having fun with Daphne and then nothing. It was all so blurry. But I could still feel Adrian's hands on my body. His lips were on my skin.

I felt disgusting. I felt like I needed to wash it all away. I looked over at my alarm clock to see that it was only 5:57 am. Everyone else was sleeping and as I looked around the room I felt tears pour out of my eyes. I hated how helpless I was, how I tried so hard but got nowhere.

I still felt weak I could barely move. My head was pounding and my vision still blurry. Whatever Adrian gave me it must have bad after-effects.

Suddenly I felt like I was going to throw up so I ran out of my bed into the bathroom. I immediately fell to the floor and threw up in the toilet.

Fuck.

The only light was coming from a small window in the bathroom. I fell against the wall next to the toilet and shut my eyes.

༻༺

"Zelia!!" I woke up and I saw Daphne run in "oh thank god, you gave me a right scare when I woke up and saw you weren't in your bed"

"I'm here, I'm fine" I lied as tears started filling in my eyes again.

She sat next to me and held me close to her. I cried into her shoulder for a few minutes. She let me cry and didn't say anything, which I was so grateful for because I did not want to talk about it.

She then saw my wrist.

"Merlin. Look at your wrist"

I looked at my wrist and I saw a massive bruise around my wrist.

I just stared at it, while daphne sat up and moved my hair away and saw my neck was covered in bruises from where Adrian had been kissing me.

"You should go do madam promfey," Daphne whispered, pitty and sadness in her voice.

"No!" I said quickly "If my father finds out he will come here and cause mayhem! Please don't make me go to her! I've been happy here at Hogwarts and he'll make me leave! Ple- "

"I won't... I promise" she assured me, "I'm so sorry for leaving you alone last night. I don't know what I was thinking."

"It's okay, Daphne, it isn't your fault."

I felt my stomach twist and I hurled over the toilet. Daphne held me up and pulled my hair back. She tied it into a loose ponytail.

"Oh my, Zelia," she said sadly. "I feel so helpless"

"You're not helpless! You're here. With me. That's more than enough" I assured her.

I stopped throwing up but I stayed leaning over the toilet, just in case, and as I turned my eyes I saw Pansy, peering in, watching. I remembered her voice. She took me up here. She helped me.

But before I could say thank you, or anything she left, the same sadness on her face, I have never seen before. And then just as she walked out I threw up again. Tears in my eyes and sweat dripping all over my pale, shaky body.

"You're not going to classes today. I'll tell the professors you are not well." Daphne said, still holding my hair.

I fell back against the wall and looked up at her. My body was still feeling weak, as I gave her a small nod, thank you. She smiled at me and then left. I must have fallen asleep because the next time I saw her she was dressed in her school uniform.