015

ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪɴᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ. ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ.
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Zelia's pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

It's been a few weeks and the nightmares have continued. Even when I begged them to. They haven't stopped, every night I go to sleep waiting to see my great grandfather Bel in my dreams, nightmares. I sometimes don't sleep at all.

Like tonight — I waited until everyone had fallen asleep and I went downstairs to the common room.

So far no one has noticed that I have been getting no sleep. I intend to keep it that way. Draco has asked me a few times but I just tell him to bugger off. Daphne hasn't noticed at all.
I have been going through my supply of weed from Fred and George like mad. It helps with feeling awake but I need something stronger.

Daphne and the others are loving their new roles as prefects, their squad is called an inquisitorial squad. Draco keeps threatening me with detentions, just so I'll be nice to him. He also keeps making snarky, flirty comments about it as well. I can't help but love it but he won't know that!

The DA meetings have been going well. I have even helped them with a few spells which I already knew. I have gotten closer with Harry and everyone else in DA — Going to the meetings have become a good distraction.

Tomorrow, I have to go with Daphne to get dresses for the Christmas ball. I'm excited but I'm also nervous in a way and I have no idea why. It's not for another four weeks yet.

I heard a door shut and I immediately sat up, surprised to see who just walked in.

┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈
Dracos pov
┈┈┈┈༻༺┈┈┈┈

A smirk came to my lips when I saw Zelia, sitting ok the sofa. Startled to see me, like always. Her green eyes a bright against the crackling golden fire beside her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me as I began walking toward her.

"I might ask you the same thing," I said walking over to her and sitting opposite her.

"I couldn't sleep," She replied.

"Again?" I asked.

It was clear by the dark marks under her eyes that she hasn't been sleeping well. Apart of me wondered if this is where she comes every night.

"Is there a reason why you can't sleep?" I asked.

"No." her answer was too quick to be the truth.

So I went on.

"Tell me"

"No"

"Fucking tell me," I said now getting annoyed.

"Your really going to force me to tell you?" She raised a brow.

"Tell. Me."

The truth was. I didn't want to force her. But seeing her like this. . . I didn't like it. I don't like how it makes me feel.

She sighed, her shoulders relaxing, "every time I go to sleep I have these nightmares, although I'm not even sure if they are nightmares."

"What do you mean?" I asked, relaxing into the sofa.

"They feel...real" she looked at me "he comes every night and threatens me, begs me to join him. He even uses the cruciartus curse on me and I felt it! all of it,"

The way she spoke— her voice was so shaken. Her eyes filled with fear. Her hands fidgeting with each other.

"Who?" my relaxed position became tight. I couldn't help it as the worry consumed me.