089

Draco's pov

I'm sat in my room at Malfoy Manor. I hear noise from downstairs but I ignore it. I don't care what happened. I need to know where Zelia is. I can't take not knowing anymore. I have no idea if she is dead or alive. Hurt or well. I have no idea. She's been gone for three months now and I'm beginning to give up. Losing motivation.

I hear a knock at my door.

"Draco" my mother calls from the other side of my door "Draco I'm coming in"

She walks in, her face paler than usual and a serious almost frightened look on her face.

"Whatever has happened, I don't care," I say.

"Draco, you need to come downstairs. Now. I'm not asking" she says and then walks out.

I huff and then follow slowly behind her. She walks into a room and the first person I see is Scabior. And then once I walk in I see Hermione and Ron being held by Snatchers. And- is that- Harry? My first thought was- Zelia is or was with them. They know where she is. Or have they done something to her? Fuck.

I walk in and stand beside my father and mother.

"Ahh, Draco," Bellatrix says "Scabior found these lot in the woods. He thinks this is Harry. Is it? Draco, is it him?"

I look at Harry. I know it's him. It's obvious. But if I tell them I won't get to ask about Zelia's whereabouts.

"Well?" Bellatrix asks as she pulls Harry to his feet.

"I- I can't be sure" I say.

"Draco" I hear my father whisper as he walks over to me and grabs the back of my neck "look closely son. If we are the ones to hand Potter over, to the Dark Lord. Everything will be forgiven, everything will be as it once was. You understand"

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him," Scabior says "and who found the Salmeris girl along with them" I turn my head towards Scabior and I see Hermione give me a guilty look, like she didn't want me to know "But she's already on her way to her father, you won't be getting the credit for that one-"

"You dare talk to me like that in my own house" my father yells at Scabior. My mother pulls my father away.

"Don't be shy, sweetie" Bellatrix says once again but all I can think about is Zelia. Karl will kill her. I need to find her. I need to get to her. But Harry's the only one who can help me.

"Come over," Bellatrix says as she takes my hand in hers, pulling me closer towards Harry "now, if this isn't who we think this is, Draco and we call him. He'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure"

I bend down so I'm eye-level with Harry.

"What's wrong with his face?" I ask.

"Yes. What is wrong with his face" Bellatrix asks.

"He came to us like that" one of the Snatchers says "something he picked up in the forest I reckon"

"Or ran into a stinging Jinx," Bellatrix says.

"Was it you two?" asks Bellatrix as she looks at Hermionie and Ron.

I look at Harry. I know it's him. But as much as I hate to, I won't give away his identity. Not until I know what's happened to Zelia.

"Give me her wand. We'll see what her last spell was" Bellatrix says as she walks away.

I feel my mothers hand on my shoulder. I look away from Harry and then at my mother. Fuck I just need to know what's happened to Zelia.