094

Draco's pov

It was like I had just woke up from a sleep. I saw Zelia with tears streaming down her face and dried blood all over her face and neck. I looked down and saw my hand on her knife. A knife which was in her abdomen.

"No..." I murmured.

I pulled the knife from her stomach and she winced in pain as I did so. She fell to the ground and I immediately fell to her side holding her head up.

"What have I done?" I asked myself as tears fell from my eyes.

I pulled her shirt up and there was a deep stan wound with blood pouring out of it. I felt my pocket and luckily my wand was there. I pulled it out hastily and murmured the words...

"Vulnera Sanentur"

Slowly blood stopped pouring out and the wound healed slightly so I repeated the words

"Vulnera Sanentur"

It kept healing but slowly. I'm not letting her die.

"It's going to be okay" I whispered to her.

The wound had almost completely healed. It was no longer bleeding but it was still there.

"Draco" her weak voice spoke.

"I'm here. I'm so sorry" I replied with teary eyes.

"It's okay" she whispered into my ear as I wrapped my arms around her body.

"We need to get out of here," I said.

She nodded as I helped her to her feet. I put are arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the door, a limp in her step. We were both covered in blood, tired and in need of medical attention but we had no time. We needed to get out of here.

Just as we got to the door Karl stepped out with pure evil in his face.

"How did you resist it" he yelled as he walked towards us.

"ANSWER ME"

"Father, please" Zelia begged.

Karl's breathing was heavy and he looked liked he could have killed us both with his bare hands. Instead, he was about to do something much worse.

He pulled his wand out and pushed Zelia out of my grip, she fell to the ground and I could see how much pain she was in. It broke me in two to see it. The rage was worse. I turned my head back to Karl and pushed him.

"What is wrong with you" I snarled.

He said nothing.

Suddenly I felt the tip of his wand on my temple.

"Imperio" he yelled.

Zelia's pov

I laid on the floor, trying my hardest to get up but I couldn't. The pain in my lower stomach was too much. I watched as Draco pushed my father and him press his wand on Draco's head. I was able to sit up but that was it. I felt so useless.

"Kill her" my father demanded. "Kill her. Do it now"

Draco turned his head towards me. He had no emotion on his face, just like before. He walked towards me and pushed me down so I was lying on the ground. He sat over me. Starting at me. He was resiting the curse, I could see it in his eyes.

"Draco it's me" I whispered.

"Shut up you foolish girl" my father yelled.

Tears streamed down my face. I thought it was finally over but lying here so helpless as Draco tried to resist the curse, I knew our story was over. There would be no more laughs. No more love. No more kisses. No more late-night talks or waking up in his arms.

I will be dead but at least Draco will be alive. He will get a shot at the life I know he's always wanted. A life where he hasn't got to worry about his parents or being a death eater. The war is happening tonight and I believe that Harry will win. I guess I'll never know but the thought is what's keeping me going.

Draco deserves to be happy.

And once he has killed me, I know he won't be able to forgive himself. I won't allow that to happen.

A tear falls from his eye. His body is shaking. He's trying so hard. But the curse is too powerful.

I won't allow him to kill me.

I know my father won't stop until I'm dead.

If that's the way it has to be then so be it.

"I love you, Draco Malfoy," I whispered.

"Thank you for making me the happiest girl alive" I murmured as tears streamed down my face and a small shaky smile on my lips.

I reached for his wand in his pocket and held it to my head, I shut my eyes and whispered the words...

"Avada Kadav-"

Suddenly I felt the wand snatch out of my hand.

My eyes shot open.

I saw Draco pointing the wand at my father.

"CRUCIO" Draco yelled.

Draco held the wand at my father as he winced in pain, rolling on the floor.

Draco helped me to my feet.

Everything was happening so quickly.

Draco walked towards my father and I knew he was about to kill him.

No.

I want to be the one to kill him. I'll be the one to end his miserable life.

And he'll see me do it.

As he takes his last useless breath.

I'll be the one to send him to Hell.

"Stop," I said and Draco turned around.

"I have to kill him," he said.

"No"

"What do you mean no? I-"

"I have to kill him," I said as I picked up the knife which was on the floor, soaked in my blood.

I saw Draco's lips turn into a smirk.

I walked towards him as Draco still cruciod his body. He stopped and I held the knife out.

"This is for my mother," I said with teary eyes but a strong voice.

I drove the knife down straight into his throat. Blood splattered up onto my face. I pulled the knife out and watched the disbelief on his face slowly fade into nothing.

We walked away from his dying body. I couldn't help but a small smile appears on my lips. After everything he has done to me, my mother, Draco and countless other innocent people.

He was dead and Draco and I were alive.

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3